main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Is that stage 2 on the order tracker? Mines completed that and just says DPD shipping in the next step

has been like that since I ordered :Sad_face:

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

they do have some stock, i ordered on the 17th and it arrived in local store for pick up today. if they had done the job right it would'nt have been delivered to the store though as i cancelled it a week ago - anybody want to drive to Perth to pick it up, feel free :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted

Yes, stage 2. So I shouldnt hold my breath then.

It doesnt really bother me that its delayed, anything can affect that. Its the fact that everyone at Vodafone gives you different stories. I just want a definitve date, and if they cant give one then just tell us instead of fobbing us off just to get us off Chat. At this rate the Apple Watch 5 will be out and thie will be outdated tech.

View more options
Highlighted

I spoke to someone on chat this morning and he said I’m definitely going to get my watch before Saturday lol yeah right . I said I’ll take a screen grab of that and hold them to it lol .  What a rubbish company they really are. I ordered mine 1st thing on the 14th they messed up the credit check so it was then ordered again on the 21st . If I get my watch by Saturday I will eat my words lmao . 

View more options
Highlighted

Well I was told that 100%  that when I go to the store to pick it up it will be there from the online chat. I walk in two days later, no sorry sir we don’t have any series 4 Apple watches here 🤦🏽‍♂️

View more options
Highlighted

Hey I ordered mine on the 11th Oct and I have apparently been told it will be deffo be Friday lol......... that's like a month ahead of yours but apparently same day? but it's a "first come, first servered"? How does this make sense? lol

View more options
Highlighted

I ordered mine 5th Oct, and was told it will be definitely be this week, despite people who ordered mine still not receiving them yet. I was also told mine has been put on priority, not sure if that’s true or whether they were just trying to placate me, not that I’m that bothered. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey apparently; I am priority too lol and apparently, I am supposed to get money of my bill also lol! I have been on online chat like 9x and each time they said, it was going to be earlier, i.e: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday and now Friday. So when they say it is processed Friday and even, (same day delivery???) Come on, I just can't hold them to it.

View more options
Highlighted

I think they say on priority just to get us off the phone. I am going on chat again now to see what fresh lies they have to tell me.

View more options
Highlighted

Well, apparently stock is available and they are sending it out but cannot give me a date until it is picked and sent out. So I doubt I will see it anytime soon. 

View more options
Highlighted

So from being in store on the phone and on web chat I have come to the conclusion that it’s not coming until you get an official text from Vodafone or a DPD notification so I have stopped asking now until either of these come through as any other information is usually false. I’ve been told patients is a virtue and mine is being tested. I mean we could be in worse situations than worrying about a watch arriving. 

View more options
Highlighted

Wow! They told you they have stock? I just contacted them and apparently they are saying to me, they currently don't have any stock in at the moment. lol! well more different information it seems........(Still they say, I am supposed to get tomorrow............)

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I ordered a watch 2 days ago, it’s out for delivery today. 

I did get told initially it would be weeks, was informed next week yesterday and then got the notification from DPD last night. 

View more options
Highlighted

The 40mm watch seems be in supply, it’s the 44mm watch that’s causing difficult with supply. I would recommend everyone who is running out of patience contacts the ceo’s office ASAP. I emailed Saturday evening, had a phone call with a ceo office rep on Sunday and received my watch on Tuesday. It may be a coincidence but it’s worth a try

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Is your watch working okay or have you encountered the same problems that other people seem to be having?

View more options
Highlighted

I’ve just received another email saying we will be in touch in 10 says again -_-

View more options
Highlighted

I also contacted the ceo office on Saturday, and recieved a call back Sunday. Almost one week later, and no watch either. That’s a full month now. 

View more options
Highlighted

Yes I received it on Tuesday and it won’t connect to my data plan. I almost always have my phone with my anyway so not overly bothered just yet

View more options
Highlighted

I just spoke to Rahul on live chat, he told me that they are due stock now of the 44mm and I will recieve it by the end of the week.

Not holding my breath, but as the previous chat agents have told me I will get a text from DPD within 2 hours I am a bit more hopeful!

View more options
Highlighted

I spoke to Rahul on chat yesterday and he told me the same. 

Not holding much hope lol 

View more options