main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
lordaaronsmith
2: Seeker

I ordered on the 28th of September , my tracker is now saying 2/11 . So fingers crossed 🤞 

View more options
lividihard
4: Newbie

Well having ordered on the 24th September, tracker earlier showing the 2nd November, I have just had my notification it’s coming tomorrow 😀😀😀

only downside im bloody away until Sunday which is typical haha changed the delivery to Monday though with DPD

see you all on the we can’t connect to cellular thread

View more options
Spaffrus

Ordered on the 24th September, just had DPD delivery for tomorrow - the one day I am not in the office. 

Vodafone said to contact them once I had received it to discuss compensation. Anyone else had that?

View more options
lordaaronsmith

How compensation do you guys reckon ? 

View more options
Dariokool

Same here on the 28th..and 2nd of nov ..

View more options
wingfb15

Still saying 2/11 on mine and nothing on DPD, still I did stop myself from going out and shelling out £500 so silver linings I suppose!

View more options
MrGibbons

I also ordered on the 28th September and it’s saying 02/11/2018. Just hope I’m around on a Friday when they deliver 😔

View more options
lordaaronsmith

The dpd app is great , I get all my dpd deliveries straight to my local currys pc world as there open til 8pm 😃

View more options
MrGibbons

Has anyone else had an email from Vodafone about a content bar with a number they don’t own? Almost like it’s a new contract?! 

View more options
lordaaronsmith

I just got one for a random number ? Presume it’s the number the watch is sorta running on ? 

MrGibbons

Yeah I did too! I’m guessing it is for the watch, bit early!! 

View more options
DamoWil

Yes I have. Was a number I didn’t recognise? Mind ended 816 

View more options
MrGibbons

07444 starting? I tried calling the number but went straight to voicemail!! 

View more options
Dariokool

Same here a bar on contents, Vodafone are losing the plot.. 

View more options
Dariokool

If you press on “my Vodafone” on the email you got, then you will see all the accounts you have with Vodafone, I just sen this “new” number there..

do we have to pay for this as wel!?

View more options
MrGibbons

Very interesting, one of my other Vodafone numbers (not the iPhone I upgraded) has Primary next to it, and the new number has secondary next to it... I hope to god they haven’t added to the wrong number because I confirmed this on chat when ordering!

View more options
Philb888
3: Seeker

So I’ve finally received my DPD email for delivery tomorrow!! Woohoo!....however, I haven’t received a Vodafone email with a new number like some of you above....does that mean I’ll be posting on the ‘Apple Watch cellular not working’ thread?!..I really hope not

View more options
Moo-tan-clan

I ordered mine on the 25th sept and still not heard a thing from voda or dpd but my 4G has gone from 42GB to 102GB?

any ideas anyone 

View more options
Nooooochance

Received an email about a number spoke to chat and they have said it’s the Apple Watch number ID something and have stated that I will have it tomorrow even though I haven’t received any sort of confirmation though apparently it’s marked as completed on their end I call bulls**t

View more options
Stu43

I just checked my order tracker again as it said 2nd November and now it says “cant find your order number” lol  so that does not look promising lmao it’s gone from getting it Friday to not existing. Quality  

View more options