main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
garethr
12: Established

@Jason32 wrote:

Your name and address should match with what dpd has of u, works every time for me.

Actually I think the address is secondary - pretty sure  it’s the mobile number which is primarily used to link deliveries to the app. If you’ve not specified a mobile number with the retailer often it won’t show in the app despite the address being one of your linked addresses. 

View more options
Jason32
4: Newbie

Yes u r right it’s the mobile number and the email address.

View more options
ferret76
3: Seeker

Finally my watch is on its way now it's showing up on the DPD app its been a long wait

View more options
ChOpSuEy

@ferret76 wrote:

Finally my watch is on its way now it's showing up on the DPD app its been a long wait

So is mines! At last!! So hopefully everyone else starts to get theirs! 

I ordered mines pre order day at around 11am and it was the 44mm one. 

David 

View more options
inim666

Well guys I had a call from a very nice sounding lady called Chelsea yesterday who understood my frustration and to be very fair she was the first person to be open and honest with me from the start, she told me that when I ordered the watch I should’ve been informed that it would be a 4/6 week wait and that I shouldn’t have needed to contact Vodafone and be fobbed off. She was literally the most helpful person I had spoken to there.  She also informed me that it should be today I get my watch and now now on the DPD app it looks like mine is going to be here today too.. 

View more options
Norwichred

YES

Mine too!  Ordered 14th at 10am.  44mm.  Finally, Vodafone gets it’s act together.  That said - the Vodafone tracker still says 3-4 weeks and I’ve had no notification from them at all!

So - see you all in the “my cellular doesn’t work” thread later? :Laughing_Face:

View more options
chris13lom
2: Seeker

Nothing for me sadly. I ordered the 44mm on the 16th. ☹️

View more options
callumtompkins

I havent heard any thing yet.... I'm hoping its because I ordered in store to be delivered to store and I will get a lovely un expected phone call later on to go and collect it....  I'm not holding out much hope after all of this though!!

View more options
Azirius

I have yet to receive any notification of delivery or anything. I also ordered in store and the online tracker has not updated. 

It was a complete pain to order for me. On the day preorders began, I tried doing it online. Twice. The first agent advised me they could not order it yet because they’re server needed time and would notify me when it was ready. Guess what? He never did. I then tried again a little while afterwards after seeing on Twitter that it was *defintely* ready to preorder. The next operator told me that due to some reason only a phone operator could help order the watch..... ummm.... okay. 

So then I called someone on 191 and they eventually told me after about 10 minutes that I had to visit a store.... Ugh. 

So. I did. Ordered in store in no time at all. Received my confirmation email at 10:54 on the 14th of September. After I finished in store someone at Vodafone’s Twitter advises I could definitely order online or on a phone.... 

Honestly, it was a very poor experience and now having to wait a whole month from the initial order date whilst being misled by each operator I speak to. 

I really am am hoping to hear soon about how my order is ready to collect. But I’ve learnt by now not to hold my breath. Rant over :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

View more options
Stu43

One month has passed since I pre ordered my watch and just like everyone else if they were straight with us in the first place then no problem, at least we knew where we stood. The way it has been dealt with since is a joke and the only satisfaction I will get now is not renewing my contract with Vodafone for my personal phone, and my many company mobiles will stay with EE instead of changing to Vodafone which was our plan , when our contract expires within a few weeks. Very unprofessional service 

View more options
chris13lom

Just got an email and text from DPD! Saying tomorrow while I will be away on a work trip, but good to have this mess finally sorted.

I ordered on the 16th at about 2PM.

View more options
MrGibbons

Good to see some people getting their watches this week! 

Ordered mine on 28th Sept so I guess it shouldn’t be too long until they get to me.

View more options
Sheepy2018

Been watching this thread with interest since placing my order on 22nd and being guaranteed delivery on 25th by a gent instore. Found out a few days ago that at the time of ordering VF where already aware of a delay that could result in a months wait and had advised their staff accordingly. I beleive I was only given this guarantee as I said that I was unsure about joining as I wanted to walk outa the store with the Watch instead of waiting so would go to the EE Store few doors down as I knew they had stock. 

Ive been fobbed of constanly by VF advisors and chat peoople. Glad some of you are now getting your watches but as of 2 mins ago still no change on the VF tracker or DPD tracker for myn 😞

View more options
Dariokool

Good news at last!!

View more options
Kenny_Bania

Also have a notification from DPD saying my Watch is being delivered tomorrow, even though I cancelled 8 days ago😅

Vodafone say the order is cancelled so if it turns up tomorrow I refuse delivery. 

After all this I’m now going to sell the AW4 Nike which I bought from Very as I’ve soured on the Apple Watch. 😅

View more options
3Hunter3

I ordered a 44mm on the 18th.

i was told a 3-4 week wait. I got mine today, 1 day short of the 4 weeks. 

I hope you all get some success shortly.

View more options
ChOpSuEy

@3Hunter3 wrote:

I ordered a 44mm on the 18th.

i was told a 3-4 week wait. I got mine today, 1 day short of the 4 weeks. 

I hope you all get some success shortly.

Did you get the cellular version? If so have you been able to connect the watch to cellular ok? 

View more options
Norwichred

My 44mm arrived today (ordered 10am on the 14th)........and doesn’t work with cellular!  

Im just about at my wits end with Vodafone now.......

View more options
ChOpSuEy

@Norwichred wrote:

My 44mm arrived today (ordered 10am on the 14th)........and doesn’t work with cellular!  

Im just about at my wits end with Vodafone now.......

What error are you getting that’s making it not work with cellular? Mines doesn’t work either.. at first I had your plan isn’t compatible with one number.... they fixed that ( costing me more money even thought I’m on the highest tariff there is ) then I got the error saying something alone the lines of “ Sorry, the maximum number of devices have been added to your plan, contact 191 blah blah blah “ called them again but they can’t seem to fix it so they’ve upgraded or whatever it is to higher technical support! Let’s see if they can sort it for me lol

View more options
Vtrehan

What did they have to do to your tariff if you’re on the highest one already?  Was it much more a month? 

Thanks!

View more options