main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Just checked my order tracker, it’s now updated and says 4 - 8 weeks 🤔

View more options
2: Seeker

Mine’s saying 3-4 weeks, it’s bs they have no idea

View more options

Mine too says 3-4 weeks. How? Loads of retailers have them in stock now. It’s ridiculous. Can we take this complaint to anywhere other than Vodafone? I am sorry, but for such a large European company they are grossly incompetent and deceitful.

i appreciate the honesty, but it’s too little too late I fee.

View more options

I was promised that mine would be despatched today and I’ve just checked the order tracker and it now says 4-8 weeks!!! It’s ridiculous how much the advisers on chat blatantly lie and get away with it! 

View more options

At last they admitting they screwed up!

4-8 weeks to all now!! 

Plus the month they have wasted already!

Good play Vodafone!!

keep the change, you filthy animal!

Merry Xmas (Might as well) as the watch might be here in Xmas!! Or maybe NOT!

3: Seeker

I’ve spoken via web chat to see where mine is and I’ve been told it will be with me on Wednesday with free charger 🤔

View more options

Orders are now being taken for Apple Watch Series 5 😂

View more options

Do you get charged from when you order or when you receive? 

View more options

Hey least all your online trackers work lol mine doesn't it just says invalid constantly, so I have to go by words of legitiment staff not the next day crap lol

View more options

Nvm some reason doesn't work on my computer but does on my phone lol..... currently, "your order is confirmed and we are getting it ready" 4-8 weeks?!?!!?!? lol..... Shouldn't it say... "We have no stock and awaiting new stock."...... lol

View more options

Had the same problem, try putting the post code in capital letters...

View more options

Lol just went on web chat and apparently because, I have complained to the CEO's so many times with advisors giving me mis-leads on information, that they are closely monitoring my account to make sure that no more false information is passed through. Just a hint to you guys if they say anything about backorder of 10 days for example, lets say you ordered on 10th and its currently the 19th and you just got email about the 10 days reply. They confuse themselves saying you will get on the 20th when really, the 10 days backlog is from the day you recieved the email about the 10 day reply thing, so the 19th lol!

View more options

Well, chat has just said mine will be here on the 25th despite the 3-4 weeks on the tracker. The only thing he wouldnt confirm is the wireless charger.

I have taken a huge pinch of salt and will keep you all posted. Please dont hold your breath.

View more options

My tracker for the first time is showing 3-4 weeks and I have already been waiting 4 weeks 🙄😡😡🤬🤬🤬

View more options

4-8 weeks here least yours is going to be before christmas lol!

View more options

Just contacted the live chat again...... They sound pretty legitimate, apparently the 4-8 weeks wait isn't actually correct. Apparently its actual wait time is around 3 weeks max. The 4-8 weeks is apparently if they barely get anything in stock. Apparently cause mine has a note on from two complaints I processed, that Apparently mine is going to be within 1 week. but I wouldn't belive this though as thats why I done the complaints lol!

View more options

I don’t know if I can go through chat again! I’m expecting a call from the Directors office today, so we’ll see what happens.

I ordered 21/09 and some who orders the same day have got theirs so I could get lucky!

View more options

Nvm, literally spoke to the most truthful staff on their called "S M" who said, the 4-8 weeks wait is correct and agreed that some of us may not recieve till next year.

View more options

And if that happens I’ll be cancelling and buying instead! Saves being tied into a contract for 2 years!

View more options

I think the crazy thing in all of this is that I can walk into an Apple store today and walk out with a watch or can have it delivered in 2 weeks from apple

why can’t Vodafone get there act together and get this sorted 

View more options