main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Good old jaspreet got the exact same responses from her.  These chat centres are not in the uk the sales side is but the customer service is not which means they literally have no idea what distribution have. I had one agent ask me how’s the weather over there my response it’s horrible cold and clearly getting into winter the response I got happy it’s lovely over there.... next conversation you have just ask do you have any stock and watch the responses curve ball around the question.... Don’t mind waiting for stuff but the lies are irritating only going to get worse with Xmas coming up 

View more options
4: Newbie

Ha, just had a text message from Vodafone to review their customer service. I did have to vent a little at the end when it asked for comments.

To date I have been promised the watch 6 different times but 8 different people, I have even had one supervisor say they were going to tell all the operatives to be honest - doesnt look to have happened.

Its coming next week now.

Anyone seen the leaked images of the Apple Watch 5? 

View more options

At this rate Apple Watch 5 will be out before we even get 4 on our wrists 😂

View more options

Well my tracker has gone from 3-4 weeks up to 4-6 weeks now.

i think this is one of those things that will never arrive. Everywhere has stock now but I think Vodafone must be flying them from China by pigeon. You could make them and post them in much less time. That’s ridiculous.

View more options

Same here, I’m going to cancel and buy one at least then I’m not tied into a contract with VF for 2 years

View more options

Strangely just checked the tracker and it says 4-6 weeks whereas said 4 - 8 weeks earlier in the week!

Wondering if that’s from now, or from point of ordering?! 

View more options

Off the back of the order frame getting revised again I noticed that the Apple Store at White City had loads of stock and decided to just stump up for a stainless steel one instead. Now to deal with cancelling with Vodafone...

View more options

Interesting mine has gone from 4-8 to 4-6 weeks lol still don’t believe that rofl more likely new year still.

View more options
3: Seeker

Does anybody know if the 4-6 weeks is from the change in status last week or from point of ordering??

View more options

I was told it was from

point of ordering on Chat but it’s up to you if you believe that. Mine now says 4-6 weeks, we are now entering my 7th week of waiting.

View more options

I don’t think Vodafone know themselves. 

Got anorher ‘10 day’ email today, days after paying £450 on my VF bill including my iPhone XS upgrade and watch that still hasn’t arrived 😡

View more options

Lol I’m still here and still waiting. This Friday will be 7 weeks since they messed up my credit check and cancelled my order on the 14th September. It will be 6 weeks since I called and was told about this mistake and my order was put through . My tracker says 4- 6 weeks,  so if its from the day of order I should get it before Friday lmao yeah right . I will update you just before or after Xmas lmao . 

View more options
3: Seeker

What a joke!...you know, what gets me as it does a lot of people on here is the fact they weren’t straight with us from the start. Why advertise heavily for ‘pre-order’ when they knew they wouldn’t have stock ready to go?! I was even told on the 16th September that I could pre-order the Watch even though I was on a business contract at the time!! Had to wait 2 weeks before I actually found out I couldn’t and had to transfer to a personal account! And know, not knowing what week of waiting we are all actually in (is it 4-6 from point of ordering or from when it all changed)...Somebody must know what’s going on?!!

View more options

Well ive just checked my Vodafone tracker and it’s saying the 2nd of November I’m not holding my breathe though

View more options

Mine is the same, last week it said 4-6 weeks and today it’s 2nd Nov, 2018

fingers crossed 

View more options

Just checked mine has changed to, 2ndNov 

View more options

I've got the same, just as i was thinking of cancelling.  I think I'll wait until the weekend now!

Just got to see if I can change my delivery address for my work one

View more options

Mine says 2nd as well.

watch this space.

View more options

Mine says the 2nd as well . Not holding me breath either lol. If it does come I’ll speak to you all on the next ##~## up by Vodafone lmao 

View more options

Just spoke to the directors apparently 2nd November is correct for you all. Mine was 4-6 now 4-8 lol well least your all getting yours haha

View more options