main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

@Stu43 wrote:

I just checked my order tracker again as it said 2nd November and now it says “cant find your order number” lol  so that does not look promising lmao it’s gone from getting it Friday to not existing. Quality  

Yeah I had the exact same I have spoken with Vodafone chat again and “confirmed” that it’s out for delivery and I can use the DPD tracking number (they have provided a number) to use on their website that I will be able to use from tomorrow lol we’ll see 

View more options
4: Newbie

Nooooochance just out of curiosity what does your tracker say now ?

View more options

The number is invalid lol

View more options

Lol I have not received a text from them at all there so useless 

View more options
2: Seeker

Well I’ve had delivery for 2nd Nov and had an email tonight about content settings for a number I didn’t recognise but I’ve also just received an email from dpd saying my Vodafone parcel will be delivered tomorrow. Looking promising! 

View more options

Try typing your post code manually I.e not the pre saved one..

it should work...

View more options

Cheers Dariocool I tried it manually and got this msg this time 

Once your order is complete you will be able to track your delivery through the courier.  You will be sent a tracking code via email or you can track your order

View more options

That’s the message I’m getting I expect it’s in transit! 

Just spoke to live chat who said systems are down currently for updating, I’m convinced they’ve added the watch to the wrong number as the data of the other number has gone up. 

Is is this something they can rectify easily or should I give up now

View more options

My data plan was for 16GB a month but when I got the watch it went up to 80 GB!  I did mention it to them but they didn’t see, worried and my bill didn’t increase so that’s how it stayed.....

View more options

Received my DPD confirmation at 1AM this morning. Delivery is taking place today. Order number is not found on the voda tracker anymore.

View more options

Just Checked the MyVodafone app and, there is no additional number, but a significant bump from 32GB to 120GB of Data

View more options

Just checked my DpD app and yep watch is on its way and is at my local depot .

View more options

Lmao I’m really gonna miss you all , I was thinking of having a “where’s my watch” or “Vodafone are rubbish” Xmas party to keep the gang togeather lol

View more options

Hahaha

Mine is out for delivery also but after speaking to live chat just now it’s been assigned to the wrong number and will take 24-48 hours to rectify 😡

View more options

You all know we are going to have problems with them when we receive them. So see you later on here with your comments 

View more options

@Stu43 wrote:

Lmao I’m really gonna miss you all , I was thinking of having a “where’s my watch” or “Vodafone are rubbish” Xmas party to keep the gang togeather lol

Don’t worry u r not leaving this forum just being upgraded to “Apple Watch doesn’t work” thread where you’ll spend the next one month 😂

View more options

My tracker still says the 2nd. no DPD But mine is being delivered to store so doubt I will get an update on that. Hope you all get yours today with no hassle. 

View more options

Well after all the fobbing off and speaking to directors office yesterday and being told that there won’t be anything in stock until at least next week. Today I get an email that I’m expecting a delivery from Vodafone?

View more options

Lmao Jason 😂 didn’t think of that. I bet at some point today I’m back on here 

View more options

It won’t work when you get it anyway so stop panicking 😂

View more options