main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

It’s will be today! 

View more options

Did the wireless charger work with the watch?

View more options

Same here they told me that as my number isn’t set to the primarily number it’s wont work, do they say it will take 2-5 days lol 2-5 month I reckon lol 

View more options
2: Seeker

@Dariokool wrote:

Did the wireless charger work with the watch?

Unfortunately it doesn’t work with the watch but will work with your iPhone if it’s a XS or X 

View more options

Yeah I tried as well, the green light kept flashing ...

View more options

For those waiting on watches still —- Advisors now telling people this..... 

I can see that the order for the Apple watch has been on hold for next 20 days, as we have not received the stock from Apple.

And it is not just for you, all the order raised for the Apple watch have been put on hold as the stock for the watch is not available with us.

And it is told to us that the orders have to be put on hold until further notice.

View more options
3: Seeker

I got mine on Wednesday so far so good also a free wireless charger which doesn’t charge the watch only iPhone 8 upwards. What’s everyone’s opinion after waiting sooo long.

View more options

How long did you all have to wait from ordering to getting delivered ?

View more options

Ordered on the 24th September
Would have been delivered on the 31st October but I was away last week so only came yesterday

Connected to data no problem and fully working, was up and running really easy

View more options

Well at least most people on here recieved theirs lol! I have gone beyond caring tbh lol.... You won't get the answers you require from any of the staff; apparently the useless directors were supposed to send me one out today but well you can imagine what that situation is now lol! And through all these lies what do you get? A cheap Wireless charger and a small amount of you're bill for their stupidity. One thing you should all know as I said, why continue to accept orders when you can't fufill the ones you currently have and they say, "we didn't think it would be that popular....." that just points to them not listening to their customers and what they would like to recieve. Honestly stupid!

View more options

Hi has anyone heard anything yet regarding stock levels yet, I ordered mine on the 22nd October and not heard a thing and when I call to enquire apparently the system is down.

View more options

You’ll get it in January 2019 mate 

View more options

Tracker showing 3-4 weeks randomly turns up today 

View more options

Had my watch 2 weeks ago and still they can’t connect my data to the watch!!! 

View more options

Same, well it worked then stopped when they tried to ‘fix’ my account 

wouldn’t get too eXcited about it arriving!!

View more options

Every Tim I speak VF they tell me without 24 hours it will work!! Day after day.. I really consider returning it back as still in the 30 days return... 

View more options

“Time 

View more options

more Than likely 😡

View more options

Ordered mine on 22nd October . Turned up yesterday and LTE started working today . Happy days.

View more options

I understand this threads quite long now and I’m sorry we’ve missed these posts. We do want to help with anyone who’s still facing issues or if you’re Apple Watch isn’t connected. If you still need us, please post back and ask for a Private Message with how to get in touch.

View more options