main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution

I'm sorry for the delay completing your orders, due to the overwhelming popularity of the new Apples release, supply hasn’t been able to meet demand. We're working with the manufacturer to fulfil these and please rest assured pre-orders will be fulfilled before any new orders are dispatched.

Apologies for any confusion around your order date @ChOpSuEy, please contact us by following the instructions in the private message I've sent and we'll be able to confirm the date this was submitted. 

@Stu43, please get in touch via the PM I've sent you and we'll be able to confirm the details of your order. 

I'm sorry for the service and conflicting information you've received @Suggy. As we'll need access to your account to check your order's been cancelled, please follow the instructions in the message I sent and we'll be in touch. 

@callumtompkins I'm sorry to hear you've been given incorrect information about customers receiving a free charger. As we'll need to access your account to look into this for you, please send us your details by following the link in the message I've sent.

View more options
4: Newbie

View more options

@Mark wrote:

I'm sorry for the delay completing your orders, due to the overwhelming popularity of the new Apples release, supply hasn’t been able to meet demand. We're working with the manufacturer to fulfil these and please rest assured pre-orders will be fulfilled before any new orders are dispatched.

Apologies for any confusion around your order date @ChOpSuEy, please contact us by following the instructions in the private message I've sent and we'll be able to confirm the date this was submitted. 

Ok Mark, I have followed the instructions on the private message and filled the form out. If you could look into it that would be great, thanks

Ref number is 

David 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Mark,

I’ve replied and my ref number is EFT195 [#19641417]

Thanks

View more options

What about me? My name is used a lot in this chat as ive been messed around since the 14th September? What about my order and the lies you have been telling me? Why not tell customers the truth and stop giving false hope. Don’t keep blaming Apple it’s your fault for the complete mess you have made of this, you seriously need to sort yourself out before taking on new projects. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Mark, why can’t we get straight answers when we talk to someone at vodafone. All we’re being told is we’ll update you in 3, 4 or 10 days. If stock isn’t expected for weeks just be honest with people. Judging by Apple and EE their delivery is the end of the month so be honest with people. 

View more options

I couldn't agree more! Just be honest! If Apple hasn't given you a delivery date, tell us. If Apple has given you a delivery date, tell us, even if its the end of October. I'm fed up with receiving "updates" which states nothing and continually increase the time between updates. JUST BE HONEST! Customers will appreciate it rather than lying and getting 4 different stories depending on if we speak to SM team, online chat team, CS on the phone team or in store team. Get you acts together and be honest

View more options

It’s funny as I got an text regarding the free charger too and I’m coming very close to cancelling my order as the truth is people who ordered after me yes that’s after me received their watch already... now maybe I have a stupidly long name but the labels are printed so that can’t be an excuse for it to happen.. never mind the fact that Vodafone would’ve known how many they were receiving from Apple so could’ve been a bit more honest and upfront about everything from the start. I’m fed up of the constant bs I’ve had from customer services and after nearly 20 years with Vodafone I will be moving when my contract is up or a price hike hits...

View more options

When I ordered I was told I’ll get it on 21st then the customer support confirmed me that I’ll get it on 21st sept that day came and went and called again and was assured I would get it within 3 days then a text saying 4 days today I got another text saying will update after 4 days.

sales people generally lie I am not happy about that but it’s still ok considering sales people are generally liars anyway but customer support also lied to me...

completely rubbish service. They kept lying to make sure we don’t cancel and order from EE, now we can’t go to EE because their website saying 28 days days delivery.

stupid liars...stay away from Vodafone if possible

View more options

Just had another text and email informing me, the next update is in 4 days. Apple Watch is now added to my bill, so contacted to remove the charge until I get the watch, but was then told. You’ll get the watch before your bill due date 12 October. Voda then said youlll get it this Thursday. 

View more options

My email yesterday said it would update me in 10 days time! Why are people getting different notification times? When did people order they Apple Watch? I ordered mine just before 1pm on Friday 14th September.

View more options

I ordered mine first thing on pre order day, but it wasn’t until the 21st that I realised they messed up my order completely and it was then ordered correctly so I now don’t know if there going to honour my pre order or just carry on with the incompetence. I’m going away soon this month for holiday I guarantee it will arrive then and there will be no one to sign for it lol. Fantastic service lol 

View more options

I have a little bit of satisfaction lol I own a company that has 15 engineers all with mobiles on the EE network and the contract is finished in 21 days time, I was going to swap our provider to Vodafone on our next contract the same as my personal phone , that is now definitely not going to happen they have lost our business. All I wanted was for them to be straight with me. If they made a mess, fair enough at least tell us realistically when the items are coming and we can decide what we want to do, instead of basically treating us like fools. 

View more options

Hello Mark

I’ll just start by saying I have no issues with waiting, I know I was pre-ordering so understand what this entails. I also know if I walked into a Vodafone shop the would tell me a min 4 week wait if I ordered today.

i am concerned about the free charger that was promised. I have the sms from Vodafone and the web page link that also states this. Can you clarify please Mark?

View more options

Also in the same boat, when I ordered my watch I was told my the advisor I would recieve it within 1-4 days, I clearly did not believe this and asked again if this was correct and was confirmed it was correct. I have all the logs saved as evidence of the lies Vodafone have told.

Vodafone you and your sales team are nothing but incompitent liars and no offer of compensation or free charger have been offered to me for this disaster situation.

My wife recieved her Apple Watch 4 on launch day with no problems

View more options

Just been in contact with voda again, and been told that I will definitely be receiving the watch Thursday. He also stated they had just come ‘in stock’. I think that’s a load of rubbish, but we’ll find out.

View more options

I received mine today after being told it would be delivered so keep the hope alive guys! 

Having trouble connecting it to my data plan though and they have said they have to change my plan which I wasn’t told about! It’s like the sales people have no idea what they are talking about when they sell you the product!!

View more options

@Jen-shel99 wrote:

I received mine today after being told it would be delivered so keep the hope alive guys! 

Can I ask when did you pre order / order yours? Also when did you get told you would receive it?

Thanks

David

View more options

Any one have any more insight into a delivery time, I pre-ordered mine on the 20th and I’m still on the 3-4 week waiting list and had an email yesterday saying we will up-date you in 10 days which is getting beyond a joke!! I know it’s not Vodafone’s fault but they should have some sort of idea when stock is coming back in? 

View more options

@ChOpSuEy wrote:

@Jen-shel99 wrote:

Can I ask when did you pre order / order yours? Also when did you get told you would receive it?

Thanks

David

I ordered the 40mm at about 22.00 on Saturday 15th September. I live chatted with someone on Saturday 29th and he said I’d receive my watch in 4 days which I did.

I wasn’t expecting to much as I got the generic message yesterday saying it would be 10days for an update but got a surprise text this morning saying it was out for delivery 

View more options