main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Mine arrived this afternoon completely out of the blue - I had an email yesterday saying they'd update me in 10 days.

Of course, the cellular isn't working, but that's another story.

View more options

When did you order? 40mm or 44mm? Cheers

View more options

Gold 40mm.

Was told there was only going to be Space Grey 44mm at launch, as I pre-ordered.

View more options

Thanks for that info!

View more options

I received mine today with the sim and the promised wireless charger. But account has not been activated yet still waiting.

View more options

When did you order and which size? Cheers

View more options

44mm grey...on 17th

View more options

@Jason32 wrote:

44mm grey...on 17th

Sooooo people ordering days AFTER me have received their watch!! I have been very patient and haven’t called Vodafone once but that’s going to change! Vodafone are full of rubbish! 

Cheers for that info! 

View more options

Brilliant! so i ordered on the 14th and still haven't received my Watch. I wish I knew what Vodafone were playing at but I'm doubt Vodafone even know whats going on. 

View more options

Order tracking still shows delivery in 3-4 weeks.

View more options

I ordered on the 14th as well, and got mine today, after getting an email yesterday saying I wouldn't hear any updates for 10 days.

When I rang to activate the eSim, Vodafone's own systems were not showing my watch as even being dispatched.

They've made a very poor job of this - I understand Apple didn't provide all the stock, but there seems to have been no product training for staff in time, and tracking systems are all over the place.

View more options

Limesmoothie was that a 40mm or a 44mm?

View more options

Did the watch just appear at your door or did you get a text or email from DPD? 

View more options

40mm Gold Alu.

View more options

I got an email from DPD first thing to say it was out for delivery - the voda order tracker says I'm on a waiting list of 3-4 weeks.

View more options

I’m on chat as I’m typing asking what’s going on etc with a guy called Vijay . I got all the usual rubbish from him and as soon as I asked a tricky question he stopped chatting so I asked a few lol I’m being completely ignored then after a few minutes he writes “I hope we’re connected . Would you like to carry on chatting “ so I ask yes could you answer the questions above then he ignores me again lol what sort of service is this . The amount of money I have spent with them over ten years I must be mad 

View more options

Just been on the phone to vodacfor a stock update, and was told the next batch of apple watches are arriving tomorrow night. Fingers crossed all for Friday Deliveries.

View more options
2: Seeker

Received my phone and watch yesterday again out of the blue. Have not openned yet and kinda dredding set up problems. I ordered mid day on the 14th. I was expecting a three week wait so pleased but I should have had both on the 21st of course.

View more options
2: Seeker

Just spoke to Vodafone and they said they have today received a delivery of watches and hopefully should be sent out in the next few days. Hope this is true so fed up of being lied to and fed more bull each time I talk to them

View more options

well, I'm furious.,

Ordered 8am on preorder day on the phone.  Was promised faithfully that I would get it a few days BEFORE launch.  On morning of launch got the delay email - rang in to Voda, was promised call back from manager.  Didn't happen.  rang again, promised callback again - eventually happened but not at time promised.

Manager promised me delivery within a week saying that stock came in on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

After that story is same as everyone else here.  I pay £140 a month for all my family contracts to Vodafone and as with everyone else it's being lied to I have the issue with.  That and the fact that others have received their watches despite preordering after me.

Oh and I've been offered no compensation.  

I am very tempted to buy myself out of nmy two contracts and go elsewhere.

View more options