main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

I notice the Vodafone rep has gone quiet and refused to answer my questions,

i wonder if they realise how how much damage they’re doing to their brand?  I mean those of us ordering the watch are likely to be the people going for the latest tech and paying for that privilege.  We are also,the ones who are more ,likely to just go elsewhere.

we're not entitled - we just expect to not be lied  to and some decent customer service, that’s all.

View more options

So after 3 chats this morning with different representatives all 3 of them have matched up and said the system says I should get my delivery today. I doubt it but fingers crossed.

View more options

What’s your order tracker saying and have you had a DPD text or email ? 

View more options

Order tracker hasn’t updated since I’ve ordered the watch, I have had a text from DPD, doesn’t mention delivery today though. Doesn’t give a date at all.

View more options

Install the dpd app on your phone it will show u if have a delivery scheduled no need to enter the tracking number. 

View more options

I was promised by an advisor I will get my watch in this stock delivery which I think arrived  yesterday or today who knows lol, I’m seriously not holding my breath I have no confidence in there promise it’s all so vague  . The tracker is really just another means of appeasement just like the apparently useless charger lol.  If they were honest about the massive mess up in the first place, I would of just accepted it,  because they lied to me on the phone and continue to fob me of, i now have a Bee in me bonnet. I think I can say for all of us, this has now become a matter of principle not entitlement.  If they just give me a confirmed delivery date that would be the end of it. 

View more options

Downloading the DpD app was a god Tip . It shows a delivery I am expecting, and the company I ordered it from yesterday, but nothing from Vodafone. 

View more options

Downloaded the dpd app and nothing there from Vodafone. Just contacted them again and have again been told by a 3rd different advisor that my delivery is taking place today, but that notifications aren’t being sent due to technical issues, if I receive it I’ll let all of you know. 

View more options

I have nothing here. 

Vodafone have until 5pm today to read this message, contact me, and sort this mess out.

if they don’t then tomorrow morning two fully boxed contract iPhones (X and 8 project red) will be left in my local store and my direct debit will be cancelled.

View more options
2: Seeker

So being on chat with Vodafone, does not seem helpful. I know it’s not their jobs to get orders out quicker, but a bit of guidance would be nice I just keep getting “there is a delay and will be with you soon” and that’s it, no charger (although I am actually not bothered about it) but the recognition would be nice. So looks like waiting for weeks and weeks is now the only option really poor from Vodafone and really am not happy about this ridiculous wait.  

View more options

The promise that it would be here today seems to be the only thing they know how to say. No notifications so another day with no watch. Next week looks unlikely aswell

View more options

Install the dpd app on your phone if they have your parcel it will show but use the same name and address as Vodafone has.

View more options

Tried that, no deliveries

View more options

Lol I just spoke to them again as nothing is registered with DPD and got the same rhetoric that I received on day one it’s like talking to a broken robot. According to this robot they have had no delivery of stock and it’s apples fault lol . I said just give me a straight answer as I was assured I would get delivery with the latest delivery of stock . He left the chat lol brilliant 

View more options
3: Seeker

I’ve now been told via CS, email and web chat that the absolute latest I will receive mine is the 7th...but nothing really confining this, the tracker says 3-4 weeks, and web chat this morning says it is still an open order to the store in question. Like everyone else, just s straight answer was all I ever wanted.

View more options

Wow! They deliver on a Sunday?

View more options

Just been on live chat, been told as I am a loyal customer I am being put on a priority list so will get the Watch sooner. I started to mention about a free wireless charger and they cut the chat very fast. I also asked why people who have ordered theirs later than some and  getting theirs earlier and also if there was an estimated time for any deliveries and was basically ignored. I’m not holding my breath about getting mine earlier all I wanted was an estimated date. 

View more options

This is the very issue which customers are finding frustrating!

Being told the same thing again and again with no real answers. Why haven’t we received our Watches? Why have customers who ordered after us received their Watch when Vodafone have stated orders are fulfilled on a first come first served basis? And finally WHEN WILL WE RECIEVE OUR WATCH?

If Vodafone could answer these questions, most customers would be much happier about the situation.

View more options

It was never going to be first come first served mate...new customers get priority...existing customers dont matter because u r already tied to a contract and they know u r not going anywhere.

View more options

They must have some insight into when people will get the watches. I think that is what most customers want to hear not some automated bull 

View more options