Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple watch and wifi Calling

pug27
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

On the 17th July i got a pop up banner on my Iphone XS saying that vodafone has turned off wifi callining on my device, odd. So i logged onto my account and wifi calling was still active.

Called customer service and he said he did something and would be active in the next 24 hours but didnt know why i got the message.

Next day, you know the drill, nothing changed.

It was at this point i realised that my apple watch had stopped working, even though it says it connectd to a data plan it is not able to make or receive calls/texts etc.

Another several calls back to a tech advisor over the last 5 days and  blah blah blah....wait 24 hours, wait till midnight usual story.

So 5 days later i still do not have wifi calling or a working watch.

Everytime i call customer services they say dont worry everything will be working shortly and you are a valued customer.  

I must also add that it took nearly 5 weeks to get the watch working in the first place.

At this point i do not feel like a valued customer!

1 REPLY 1

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pug27 We'd love to investigate this more for you and get you all up and running again with WiFi Calling. 

So one of our team can take a closer look for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.