Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Balance check

Lamha
1: Seeker

I just got a message from malaysia about roaming data, which saying i have used and which is extremely expensive. Could you please kindly help to check whether i have been charged roaming data, meanwhile, i have idea why i would be charged because i have no balance in my account, i assume a company will not charge me without any notification!! 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lamha

I would suggest in the interim turning off Mobile Data in the phones settings and use WiFi until you know more. 

You may already be aware of this help link Vodafone and Travelling-abroad.

You can speak with Customer service on +44 7836 191 191 from abroad (free from a Vodafone mobile or Live Chat. 

Vodafone and contact-us

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Lamha I'd certainly take @BandOfBrothers advice and ensure your mobile data is switched off, to avoid any roaming charges. You could also pop your phone into flight mode, for extra protection 😊 This will make sure you don't incur any charges for calls, texts or data usage. You'll still be able to use the internet, as long as you're connected to Wi-Fi.  Please find more information about our Roaming charges online.

We'll need to access your account to see if there's been any incorrect charges. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying your time in Malaysia 😎

Thanks for ur prompt reply, actually i called for support last night and turns out no charge is needed, thanks so much!