main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Blacklisted iPhone - mistake by Vodafone?

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

20189821 is the refence number 

View more options
Administrator

@Angure Thanks for letting us know your reference number. A member of our team will be in touch to help out as soon as possible 🙂

View more options
1: Seeker

Similar experience. My iPhone 6s just received no service about 9.30am. I am currently on a sim only with EE and use it in this phone. Therefore I call Ee and they recall my imei number and they confirm Vodafone has blocked it and I will need to contact them to resolve it. This phone was purchased 2-3 years ago through apple direct. Only thing I can think off is when I’ve allowed friends to make a call with my fone using their Vodafone sim whilst there batteried died. Vodafone blacklist team has received 2 emails so far; one from Inside Vodafone store & one from customer service. They said give it 48 hours. Let’s see what happens.

View more options