My call forwarding is not working 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

@mandicristina

What contract type are you On ?

If on Pay Monthly then try cancelling all diverts and try re setting it back up. 

1. Cancel all divertsPress Phone.Press Keypad.Key in ##002# and press the call icon.2. Return to the home screenPress the Home key to return to the home screen.

How-do-I-manage-my-call-diverts.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @mandicristina

Providing you are on a contract and not PAYG, you will be able to divert calls to an alternative number. 

Try setting up the divert through your online account  For security, you will need to enter your PIN or memorable word and your divert should be immediately active.  Alternatively, follow the link below, to set up the divert direct from your phone call divert settings, this should work.

Device Guides - Call Forwarding

If it's just voicemail you cant to divert to, this can also be done direct from your phone.  Alternatively, you can divert all calls to voicemail by calling voicemail selecting option 4 and following the prompts.

jlong-1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Had same problem even though my phone did not support Wi-fi calling, it was activated on my account. After reading about this problem I went into my local store and after the usual diagnostics, got the assistant to switch off Wi-fi calling, which the assistant was surprised to see was activated on my account. This restored diverts to voicemail. I thanked the assistant and asked if she knew what the problem had been to which she replied “I have no idea”. I appreciate she did her best, but without reading about this problem on the Community, I would have had no idea mysel have to resolve the issue.