Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Calls Failing

LJDineen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to reach my missing son on his government issued phone and each time I call it rings 3 times then the screen says call failed. Any suggestions? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It’s possible the mobile phone signal is failing where your son is or where you are. 

Try texting him maybe and if your using an iPhone too it might get through as an iMessage if your both connected to data / WiFi. 

If its turned On and your both using an iPhone then try the feature called FindMyFriends. 

If you know his Apple ID and Password then there’s FindMyiphone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for responding. I did try texting and he did not respond. He is an addict and I just want to make sure he's ok. If it rings 3 times does that mean the phone is turned on? thank you again for your help :Smiling:

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

If it went straight to Voicemail then it could be turned Off. 

Because it’s ringing he could either be manually rejecting your calls or added your number to a call and text blocking feature found on iPhones as a feature. 

Perhaps try ringing him from a number he does not know. 

An awful situation to be in and as a father and grandfather myself I feel for you and hope things improve for you both. Take care. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.