Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't Send iMessage Picture's

Smir
4: Newbie

I recently moved over to vodafone from o2, and tried to send some pictures today, and they kept failing with the error "Not Delivered"

spoke to someone on live chat, who called me and put me through to someone, who talked then stopped for 10 minutes, i got bored so i hung up.

It should work, i got the correct settings i even resent the text to get the information again.

anyone have any ideas?

I've tried restarting it,

resetting network settings

resetting all settings

6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi smr,

Thanks for your post.

iMessage isn't run by Vodafone, so sometimes it's difficult for us to diagnose the issue.

I'd suggest turning iMessage off and on.

Then Reset of Network Settings.

Thanks.

Ian

this is happening to mine on a business contract too, have done everything required.

the messages will send but the pics won't so you send as a text message and get billed for an MMS

Sort it out Vodafone...can't believe i left O2 for this 

Hi nvworldwide,

• Go to the "Settings" (via the grey cogs icon on home screen), and scroll down to "Messages" (green speech bubble icon) in the column that starts with iCloud.
  • Tap that and slide the top bar to turn off "iMessage".
  • Then go back to Settings and scroll to "General". Tap that, and scroll all the way to the bottom of General for the option "Reset".
  • Tap Reset, and tap the option "Reset Network Settings". A further option appears in red at the bottom of the screen saying "Reset Network Settings".
  • Tap that, and your phone will go into a quick reset.
  • Once this is done, go back to "Settings" and choose "Messages" again. Slide the top switch again so that '"iMessage" is switched on again.

Let me know how you get on?

Thanks.

Ian

done that and still nothing. becoming very annoying

with your phone on, pull out your sim card for a few minutes, put it back in give it a fresh reboot, works fine for me currently...

Also i didn't download vodafones internet profiles, i let the device do it all automaticly. 

Faz_1993
1: Seeker

Hi Buddy,

I see that all the replies below were absolutly no help at all therefore i'll tell you how to resolve.

See attached images, you have to log in to your Vodafone Router and change the DNS settings from their ##~## servers to the Google servers then everything works perfeclty and speeds up your box. 

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Matt