Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t use/activate hotspot

Thompson783
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Currently I'm with Voxi at the moment, I have an iPhone 7 Plus and I can't activate my hotspot from settings or quick access. I have checked voxi t & cs and they allow mobile hotspots, anyone able to help or advise?

Currently I'm  running iOS 13.1 developer beta 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes a person needs to contact customer services to have the hotspot / tethering option provisioned on their account before it will work.

To add using a Beta ios can bring along issues with network features as it hasn't been tested by the network.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Sometimes a person needs to contact customer services to have the hotspot / tethering option provisioned on their account before it will work.

To add using a Beta ios can bring along issues with network features as it hasn't been tested by the network.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Thompson783 

The first thing to do is to speak to Voxi through the social media channels to make sure hotspot is provisioned on your account.

I have found this from Voxi but can't find anything for hotspot:  Can I tether with my VOXI plan and extras? you should find the same information from Vodafone will help :  Support - Hotspot