main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Can’t use/activate hotspot

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Currently I'm with Voxi at the moment, I have an iPhone 7 Plus and I can't activate my hotspot from settings or quick access. I have checked voxi t & cs and they allow mobile hotspots, anyone able to help or advise?

Currently I'm  running iOS 13.1 developer beta 2

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Sometimes a person needs to contact customer services to have the hotspot / tethering option provisioned on their account before it will work.

To add using a Beta ios can bring along issues with network features as it hasn't been tested by the network.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View solution in original position

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Sometimes a person needs to contact customer services to have the hotspot / tethering option provisioned on their account before it will work.

To add using a Beta ios can bring along issues with network features as it hasn't been tested by the network.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @Thompson783 

The first thing to do is to speak to Voxi through the social media channels to make sure hotspot is provisioned on your account.

I have found this from Voxi but can't find anything for hotspot:  Can I tether with my VOXI plan and extras? you should find the same information from Vodafone will help :  Support - Hotspot

View more options