Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't use my vodafone app, can't use 44555 number to check data balance

JalvesUK
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

It's now 6 months after I've joined Vodafone and after countless hours, days and weeks on the phone and issues not resolved. Customer service has been helpless. I was told I would get support from here but still waiting months after my previous post. I don't know what else to do. I feel cheated and have wasted too many hours on the phone now... Vodafone doesn't even bother to get back to me anymore. My vodafone app has never worked and by the looks of it never will. Calling 44555 as an alternative to check what data I've available doesn't work either. The 100GB data I was promised for my AW was all lies into getting me into this contract. This is the worse experience I've ever had with a network. And I feel hopeless.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can certainly understand why you would be losing faith in the network and service @JalvesUK 

In regards to your AW thread iOS/AW-60Gb-Data-Offer did you use the offer of the private message invitation from Mark and did it definitely go through to them.

I can't see another reply post from you after Mark's invitation.

The Team I'm sure will again catch up with your new thread and try and help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Apologies for not replying straight away. Unfortunately, I've spent so much time on the time in between social media, on the phne and instore that I am a bit exhausted with this entire process. 

I did reply to Mark eventually but I never heard back from him. At the time I couldn't reply to him right away since my father passed away but I did complete the form eventually and never heard from vodafone. Same thing from customer service, they said they would fix the issue and get back to me but just ghosted me in the end.

I have now filled the form. I am also on twitter for a month now trying to fix it but I keep going in loops with same "solutions" that lead to nothing.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @JalvesUK  I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’re having with the My Vodafone app.

I can see you’ve replied to us on Twitter this afternoon and the team are looking into this for you.

If you’ve also sent an email, please let me know the email reference number that was sent in the automated reply (this should look like [#1657845]).

It's now another month and a half and nothing. Customer Service won't even get back to me. Just ran out of data and got charged for more data while abroad without confirmation or previous information because I can't check my allowance and I am totally out of control. Thank god I put a spending limit. This is embarrassing service from Vodafone and I've never been so disappointed. I regret everything, moving from Sky, and buying this damn Apple Watch that came with an incompetent network and a bunch of lies.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's a real shame to hear you feel this way after the experience you've had with us @JalvesUK, I'd love the opportunity to turn your journey around. As you're still having ongoing issues with your My Vodafone app, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.