main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Change preorder

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi - on friday i ordered the iphone 12 64gb and all went smoothly. I am now of two minds wishing i went for the iphone 12 pro instead. Tried msging customer service and said there is no way to change the preorder - is that true? It seems weird i cant just cancel one and reorder id have to wait till the phone arrives then return it??? Then im at mercy of a week later stock + having to go instore or something in current situations i bet the queue will be massive?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
5: Helper

You’d need to cancel the pre-order and reorder the new handset.

Alternatively you could try and wait until the pre-order is delivered and then under the 30 day returns swap it out. The Pro isn’t likely to be in stock soon so not sure how that would even work. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @jht87 I can understand your dilemma, both phones look amazing! As @garetbe said, you wouldn't be able to change your pre-order now, but you would be able to cancel your current order and submit another for the iPhone 12 pro. Remember, your previous order will need to be wiped from your account before your new one can be raised. As this can take up to 24 hours to complete, you'll need to do this before Thursday if you want to submit your new order on Friday 23 October when the 12 pro is available for pre-order.

View more options