Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Consistent iphone 6 unlocking issues which need to be resolved

Fary1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello. I'm posting on this forum as i've tried countless amount of times to try and unlock my Iphone 6 phone through vodafones official NUC form requests, which come back saying the IMEI number is incorrect. I've gone through the process with every single piece of information Vodafone have asked for, and everytime there seems to be an issue regarding the unlock. I've been in store to resolve this issue, i've spoken to your customer service team on the phone, i've gone into the Apple store, aswell as emailing NUC resolutions with zero success. This seems to be a regular occurance with other vodafone customers on this forum, and i think the process definitely needs to be looked at, as paying customers who have been with vodafone and would like their phone to be unlocked shouldn't have to go through this at all. Please can a representative from vodafone message me back so we can find a solution to this problem, i have all the neccessary information. This include's the name the phone is attached to, the account number, the email address the phone is linked to, aswell as the IMEI number and phone number - all have been verified by vodafone customer services via phone. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Fary1

I apprecaite your awaiting a reply from the Social Media Team. 

In the interim may I please ask...

Was the Contract taken out directly via Vodafone and not an independent such as CPW ?

Was the iPhone supplied directly by Vodafone  ?

Has the iPhone ever been replaced via an Insurance company or Apple  ?

If you get stuck for any reason then a known self resolution is to pop a Vodafone Payg SIM card in the iPhone and use it for 30 days making calls, sending texts etc and then use the new Payg details to request its unlock. 

I totally understand and appreciate a person should not need to do this so I just mention this as a possible workaround. 

Apple would not get involved over a Network Locked iPhone unfortunatley as your now probably aware of. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to see we've been unable to provide you with your code when you contacted us previously @Fary1.

Should you need further assistance following @BandOfBrothers' advice, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch to help.