Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivery

pipz
4: Newbie
My phone is due to be delivered on Friday however I had to order online as there was an hour wait by phone! This meant I could not give my work place for delivery. Someone will be in during the morning but no one in the afternoon. Last time my phone was left with a neighbour who went on holiday for a weekend with my phone still in her house and I'm keen for this not to happen again. If I put an accompanying note on my door, could the phone be delivered to my workplace which is a school?
19 REPLIES 19

SkylineLvr
8: Helper

I believe you will get a text the morning of delivery with an option to redeliver.  I'm not sure if it's to deliver on another day or if it will allow you to change the delivery address.

• Previous phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black Slate
  • Current phone: iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
  • Next phone: Possibly the iPhone 7

pipz
Oh okay, thanks for that, hopefully it will arrive in the morning and I won't have to worry, don't want the hassle of redelivering as I want to get my hands on it :Smiling:

davidmarkrich
How do you know it is due for Friday

SkylineLvr
Everyone that got a confirmation email should have had an estimate dat of 19 Sep.

I pre ordered the iPhone 5 on the first day and received it on launch. I don't see why it would change this year.

davidmarkrich
I got a confirmation saying 19th but they also said 2-4 weeks so that's what I was going off. Did anyone get a confirmation saying another date ?

SkylineLvr
Launch date is the 19th. Those that pre ordered early enough should get it then. Those that aren't as lucky, will have to wait. I'm going off the 19th. If I don't get it then, then in sure it'll be 2+ weeks.

davidmarkrich
That's the thing how do we know if it just says the 19th. What size did you go for.

davidmarkrich
Those that are not getting it on the 19th will they have got a confirmation email.

SkylineLvr
I think everyone got a confirmation, or should have gotten one.

I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey. I'm hoping they ordered enough phones to match the demand for pre orders here.