main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Do Apps like TweakBox Affect my Device Performance ?

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

Hello, i want to know that if 3rd-party app installers like TweakBox App or Panda Helper App affect the performance of my iOS device. They donot jailbreak the device and hence do no play with the internal iOS files , so I m am not very concerned about the security aspect as i am sure Apple OS takes care of itself.

However these apps seem to take advantage of Apple developer features allowing admin access ( i might be wrong on this ) allowing modified app installs. I want to know , does this slow down my device like using excess ram , storage , unoptimised files blaoting the system. I really donot want my iPhone to slow down.

Thanks for your answers .

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @jailbreakmodo

Jailbreaking wouldn't slow down your device. 

Its when two tweaks clash that issues can occur. 

Device security is another issue to be considered. 

For me apps nowadays ask for too many permissions to access parts of the phone. 

Look for reviews of any apps your interested in and you'll soon see if people are having issues or not. 

If you do then a simple uninstall should remedy the situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
17: Community Champion

Hi @jailbreakmodo

Jailbreaking wouldn't slow down your device. 

Its when two tweaks clash that issues can occur. 

Device security is another issue to be considered. 

For me apps nowadays ask for too many permissions to access parts of the phone. 

Look for reviews of any apps your interested in and you'll soon see if people are having issues or not. 

If you do then a simple uninstall should remedy the situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
1: Seeker

People who all are looking forward to downloading the music applications, free emulators and more, then it is the best category where you can make use of it. TWEAKBOX APK updated Version

View more options
Highlighted

Apps like TweakBox does not slow down your device or affect the performance of your ioS device in any capacity.   But there are always some security concerns when you use third-party apps, that's why I will advise you to download TweakBox from a well-trusted source. 

View more options

It is better to use more user-friendly software like Panda Helper

TweakBox will not affect your iPhone performance, also installed apps should not have a effect on your device speed.

View more options

Well, I think I have a solution for you if you are owning a laptop. Instead of installing third-party apps for the sake of downloading tweaked apps, you can install helpers to do the exact same thing but using pc directly.

vShare helper, TutuApp Helper, etc. are the best in the market using which you can install apps from their vast app inventory using pc. All you have to do is install such helpers on your pc, connect your iOS device, search for your preferred app and tap on install! That's it. 

Another alternative way is to use cydia impactor. Just drag and drop thing.

View more options
3: Seeker

if you are using an app which is needed to jailbreak your device to run, then after sometimes your device will start affecting and getting slow down it means your device is not safe. there are many apps like Appvalley is the best app for download crack apps, hack games, themes and more. and good thing about appvalley is that there is no need to jailbreak your device, so if you don't Jailbreak your device then your device is safe and you can enjoy your crack apps and hack games.

View more options