cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does Vodafone have a standalone Apple Watch Series 5 data plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I already have an Apple Watch but I am with Three and DENT. I need a data plan for my Apple Watch

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

No but Is this info any use to you ?

"Vodafone OneNumber allows you to share your mobile plan’s allowance of data, minutes and texts with a secondary device, such as a smart watch.

Simply add OneNumber to your plan, then follow the instructions provided by your device manufacturer to pair your accessory with your phone.

You can add Vodafone OneNumber to any eligible Pay monthly plan by speaking to one of our advisers"

Vodafone-OneNumber. 

OneNumber. 

"Does my Apple Watch/Samsung Galaxy Watch need its own plan?

Yes. The watch is a complementary device to the phone and needs its own connection.

It’ll either need a plan that includes the watch, orYou can pay an access fee that will enable the watch to use the allowances (data, minutes and texts) on your primary price plan"

The above I believe costs £7 per month.

You would need to have a phone contract with Vodafone.

From https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/companion-devices/apple-watch. 

"All Apple Watch contracts are subject to a 24-month minimum term, and to a credit check. Apple Watch plans are only available to customers on a Consumer Pay Monthly or SIM only phone plan, with an iPhone 6s or later release (running iOS 11 or later).

As your Apple Watch shares the data, minutes and texts of your phone plan, if you cancel your iPhone plan you will no longer be able to use data or receive/make calls and texts on your Apple Watch. If you cancel your Apple Watch plan within the minimum period a cancellation charge will apply.

Additional costs may be incurred when use exceeds/falls outside of your inclusive data, minutes and texts"

Vodafone Customer services on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can help you further.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.