main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Extending Ring Time

2: Seeker

I know it is a network command rather than a phone specific command but for some reason the usual **61*121*11*30# Send isn't working on my iPhone 6S Plus. It just says;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cong ty rut ham cau quan 12 chat luong 

công ty rút hầm cầu quận 12 uy tín tận tâm 

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Hi @hismaimai8888

Yes from How-do-I-increase-the-time-before-a-call-goes-to-voicemail. it does look like **61*121*11*25#.

Theres a full stop at the end of the code showing on the Vodafone help page and yours does not show one. That may or not be relevant. 

It might be an idea to cancel all diverts and then try again. 

Dial ##002# and press call or send.

If no joy then customer service on 191 or Live Chat should be able to assist. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
13: Advanced Member

If I use the code to set it to 30 seconds on my iPhone XS, when called I hear "This persons phone is" then the call cuts off. Set it to 25 and it works and you can leave a message.

View more options

This is a bit strange @chistery. I've heard of this happening before. It was resolved by deactivating and reactivating the voice mail service. You can remove this service from your phone by dialling 1210, once the recorded message has completed and the calls disconnected, you can restart it by calling 1211. Once your service is running again, you can change the length of time the phone rings, by following the instructions on our support page.

View more options
13: Advanced Member

Thanks Mark (Can users not @ people?) I've tried that, but I still get the same problem when trying to set it to 30 seconds.

View more options

Oh dear, I'm sorry this hasn't worked for you @chistery. The next step would be to completely remove the voicemail service from your account and re-add it. This could take up to 24 hours to complete and will delete any saved messages. If you'd like us to look into doing this, please follow the instructions in this private message.

View more options