main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

For those of you waiting an apple watch

Highlighted
2: Seeker

This is becoming a joke! Preordered 9am on preorder day. Usual assurances of the watch at launch but no. Got the dreaded 10 days text message and as i work at Paddington Station where i preordered the watch i check on a daily basis with store staff whom some of them themselves have preordered and have been waiting.

Well after being told the “ten days” message was because vodafone expected to supply those preorders in that time i have this evening recieved an update... another 10 days text message! 

I spoke to live chat team and they said there will be no stock for another 10 days and gave me the usual bs of “im on a priorty list”

Basically according to store staff Vodafone botched the inital preorders of the watch. By the time the rectified the issue the initial preorders had to be reprocessed... effectively the orders were submitted way after you think they were.

This is why loads of people have been recieving their orders even though they ordered the watch after us (me).

Vodafone have been shockingly incompetent, full of lies, badly trained staff and outright dishonesty. As a customer of neary 20 years i will be taking my future business elsewhere.

Noone in this company seems to [Removed by moderator] IF OUR ORDERS GOT MESSED UP THEN JUST TELL US AND COMPENSATE US! Enough with the lies!!!

So angry and disappointed

Vodafone you can do one

View more options
2 REPLIES
4: Newbie

@Dermotbubz wrote:

I spoke to live chat team and they said there will be no stock for another 10 days and gave me the usual bs of “im on a priorty list”

So angry and disappointed

Vodafone you can do one

theres no such thing as a priority list, ive been told this by someone in the directors complaints office

View more options
4: Newbie

The advisors literally deal with timescales of 1-2 weeks or 4-8 weeks for example, they never get told an exact stock replenishment date so they're frustrated also. But  also think you should consider anger management if you're that upset over waiting for a watch. Cancel the order and get one through Apple then. The advisors have to deal with people like you on a daily basis and its probably why they're losing disinterest in the job role, when they are constantly given agro for things out of their control. Fact is - they do not know when stock is going to be sent to them, its the same every apple launch they dont supply enough for demand. EE have back orders for stock on the watch of up to 30 days too so. Its not just vodafone. (Just as a disclaimer before you kick off at me too, i dont work for vodafone, I'm a customer)

View more options