cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Guess 08:01 on the 12 doesn't mean that period...

davidspalton
5: Helper

Now its 08:21 and your store still down...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KD
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone

Pre-orders are now working so you can order shiny new iPhones to your heart's content. 

Also there is no priority when you call for new customers ahead of upgrades. 

davidspalton - I've sent you a PM with instructions so you can get in touch with us. We'll be able to get to the bottom of this and reply within 48 hours. If you want to get an answer more quickly though you can see how to do this on the Contact Us page 

Cheers

K

View solution in original position

24 REPLIES 24

richyboy1980
4: Newbie
I've been on hold since 7.59 too! But then again every other website is down, EE, Three and even Apples website is down lol

7243emmab

Very annoying, tried to call instead and they rang me back as they offered to keep my place in the queue and hung up........... cheers

right now im in the states so its a pain in the #####

trying to upgrade a red hot plan thing and a normal plan,...

I also suspect that as we are upgrading we are held back in the queue as to allow new customers to get through first?! Probably not though

i think the stupid thing is the website still doesnt work 

now i get to checkout with 'main cart summary' and a blank white page. ######

davidjps

Still on hold since 08.01 

website now: 

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address

just managed to order mine on vodafone website! taken an hour and 13 minutes though!