cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Has there been any update as to when apple might deliver new stock

I was just wandering if anyone has received any info about this as the cs chat have told me nothing that track my order hasent already told me
Iphone 6 plus 128 sg
Delivery estimate 19-26 sep (although I highly doubt this)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NikkiUK
4: Newbie
Spoke to returns today to see about poss changing my ordered handset from 6+ 16gb gold to 6+ 64gb gold, man sounded so fed up of being asked when phones due in, he did say he was confident lots more handsets will be in next week lol

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

StephenIngham
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

at what stage mate is your order? 1,2,3 or 4? does it give you a dpd number?

NikkiUK
Spoke to returns today to see about poss changing my ordered handset from 6+ 16gb gold to 6+ 64gb gold, man sounded so fed up of being asked when phones due in, he did say he was confident lots more handsets will be in next week lol

burneyboy2002

Apple must be delivering stocks as Carphone warehouse has stock once again.

I canceled my order with vodafone as they couldn't keep their promises, if ad known on friday that delivery was gonna be in october i would have canceled there and then and got 1 from carphone warehouse and had it by now, but they kept promissing and not delivering and messing me around with my priceplan. but all thats now sorted.

I have now canceled with vodafone and ordered through carphone warehouse (still on vodafone network) and delivery is tomorrow (just had the email) and thats for a 128gb iPhone 6 grey , and only ordered at 3pm today

Glad to hear someone has positive news hope you like your new phone lol and in reply to the first response I'm still at stage 2

@ChristopherFaulkner has the down payment for the handset left your account yet? I haven't been charged as of yet (rightly so, I guesss haha). I also pre-ordered the iPhone 6 plus 128GB Space Grey and I'm also on stage two (without stagge two having the tick, but it illuminated green). When did you pre-order?

Havent checked if it's come out of my account yet but I pre ordered on the 12th at 7:47 am

@ChristopherFaulkner How on earth did you manage that, pre-orderes weren't open until 08:01 were they? Kudos to you if you did though somehow, not that it worked to your advantage. What does your stage two look like? is it also illuminated green, without a tick in the circle?

@alexbailey yes It is in the green illuminated box without a tick and the pre order page opened early for a min so I thought that I was nearly guaranteed to get it on the 19th but guess what no lol

I'm still on stage two as well, no news so far on when the new batch is gona be in. I did manage to speak to a branch manager on Saturday at one of the bigger branches who told me that most people who have ordered on the 12th and haven't got their phone yet should get it next week but I'm not holding my breath TBH