Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help!

EmLoCo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello. I ordered my upgrade on Monday 05 January. As the website wasn't playimg nicely I had to do this via live chat. I spoke to a lovely man called Joel who talked me through it all etc etc.

Now, I would of expected an email of some description to say what had taken place. This has not happened.

Earlier this evening I used live chat again to ask a few questions, which were 1) should I have had an email 2) what's happening with the order 3) should I expect to receive it this week. First I was told that yes I should of received an email, which then changed to a "no only when the order is confirmed". He then told me to contact live chat again on Friday.

Now the first guy I spoke to was absolutely fantastic & very helpful. The second guy not so much. All I want to know is when I put the upgrade order in should I have received an email confirmation? If not why not? I appreciate the phone I ordered is popular etc but to receive nothing at all has me worried that 1) the order hasn't gone through at all 2) it's been rejected for some ungodly reason.

Can somebody please help?

Thanks in advance
Emma
1 REPLY 1

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @EmLoCo ,

You should have an order confirmation email within 24 hours of placing the order. If you've not seen anything still, have a quick check in your spam inbox. 

If there's nothing there either, then I'm afraid the order may not have completed. Live help can check the existing order for you.

Alternatively, you can upgrade online here. I'm not aware of any issues for customers using Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari browsers. :Winking_smiley:

Let me know how you get on. :Smiling:

Cheers,

Ben