amber08
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there and welcome to the forum amber08!

If you got paperwork with your order, it will show on there. If not, take a look at the FAQs - there is a handy post that will help you out here

PWIAC

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

drey_p

Hi there and welcome to the forum amber08!

If you got paperwork with your order, it will show on there. If not, take a look at the FAQs - there is a handy post that will help you out here

PWIAC

I havent got the paper work for my order... i have an invooice thing which only has my phone number on it... i'll phone up tomorrow to find it out :Smiling: thank you for replying so quickly :Smiling:

drey_p

You're welcome!  You can also try texting the word "Account" followed by your postcode to 97886.  Sometimes it doesn't always work though.

PWIAC

I tried the text, but it said "Not eligible for Upgrade". Ridiculous. I wasn't asking for an upgrade, I was following the instructions to ask for my account number. Vodafone please fix this. 

Finally I did the customer service chat, had my ID verified and was able to get my account number and set up a pin. That seems the best way. 

Also Vodafone, I tried following the instructions to phone customer service but that also didn't work. Ridiculous. 
Please give instructions that actually work. I only tested the chat by chance, it was not the recomended solution, but ironically was the only solution that did work!

Hi gr8fastVoda, 

I've just test receiving my account number by text and it's worked fine, it may have been an error that you received this text but the service does generally work. 

Can you let me know what instructions you followed and what happened when you tried to call Customer Service so I can look into this? Can you try it again now to see if this is still happening? 

Thanks, 

Kay

Eilidh28
1: Seeker

I have texted the number along with my postcode to get my account number but it came back saying that I am not eligable? can you tell me how i can get my account number?

Hi Eilidh28,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

edforshaw
1: Seeker
Hi I'm having trouble finding my account number or pin. Can you help me out? Thanks, Ed.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi edforshaw,

Welcome to the forum!

Please take a look here for help with this :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny