Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I cannot send MMS messages to my contacts in another country

Tjader
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

After a short visit abroad, suddenly I am unable to send MMS/pictures to my contacts living outside UK. I can send pictures to my contacts in the UK but not abroad. We have also tested using my husbands sim-card in the phone and then it works so it seems to be my Vodafone account. The bar for MMS has was lifted many months ago.

Vodafone support has been working to resolve this for a long time without success.

Have anyone possibly experienced the same and what was the solution? It is driving me mad.

Kind Regards,

Eva

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You may find this issue self resolves @Tjader 

Over time I've seen so many different issues when it involves trying to do something that also involves a foreign network i.e. sending texts and calling, with the UK Network somewhat restricted on what they can do as they have no control over that particular foreign network. 

Also I've seen in the past that some people have experienced issues once returning from abroad and have latched to a foreign network. Again sone of these have self resolved too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Tjader This is unusual to hear 🤔 

Please try a manual roam, which will ensure you're fully re-connected to our network.

It may also be best checking that a bar hasn't returned to your account. You can find this information on your My Vodafone account. 

If you still experience problems after you've tried these, please let us know and we'll look into it further.