Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I phone

Callum12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there I know Vodafone are really bad and they don’t like helping their customers for example their are loads of forms of people explaining their experiences with Vodafone and how some of them have been waiting 9 + months for help. I have a problem with my I phone 6 it does whatever it wants and freezes. Now I have been to Apple and had test done but they can’t do anything cause I bought the phone through you guys. Under the consumer law a product that is purchased and suffers faults that weren’t the consumers fault should be replaced or fixed by the seller. I can give you to contact details of the senior assistant who will give you the case studies please help me 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Have Apple said if the iPhone is ok ?

A Vodafone Store would be able to send it away.

Have you tried restoring the iPhone via iTunes or hold the power button and home button until the Apple Logo appears and then let go of both. 

Vodafone apply a 24 month manufacturing warranty. 

See > When-I-buy-a-device-from-Vodafone-how-long-does-the-warranty-last-and-what-does-it-cover.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yeah they had a look hot to the stage they were going to replace it but they said they can’t cause I brought it from Vodafone they can’t do it. They have tried everything they can do. The Apple assistant told me to contact Vodafone but as I have read people have tried getting help from Vodafone for 9+ months and have just got help so I don’t know why I bother I picked the wrong service provider 

Also I have tried that page it don’t help they have even erased my phone 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Callum12, we'd need to assess the phone further to complete troubleshooting and arrange a repair if needed. 

Please visit your nearest store and our advisers will be happy to look into this further.

AnnS

Hi @Callum12

Vodafone are the only mobile company to offer a 2 year warranty on an iphone, if the phone is under 2 years old, take it into a Vodafone Store for them to look at the problem and advise the best way to get the phone repaired.

You don't mention the results of the Apple diagnostics test.  If Apple are telling you they are unable to offer to repair the phone because it was purchased through a network, they are telling you a load of nonsense.

The Consumer Rights Act would only apply if you were able to prove the fault was present at the time of purchase when you received the phone.  However, if you have been using the phone for a considerable length of time, you may have a problem proving the phone was freezing and doing what it wants.

The best thing to do is to take the phone into a Vodafone Store, let them know the results of the Apple diagostics and take it from there.