Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I want to write a complaint!

Zakwilko95
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I really cannot express how fuming how I am with Vodafone and their lies! Multiple times I have been lied to now! I ordered a Apple Watch last month and since I ordered it I promised next day delivery every day for a week! Nothing tipped up no texts nothing! I was sent fake DPD tracking numbers that never worked just to please me.. after 3 weeks of hearing nothing I gave up!! I phoned Vodafone and asked for it to be cancelled which they turned around told me that my order has been cancelled and no funds will be taken for the Apple Watch I ordered month ago! So all was sweet I was going to order a Apple Watch through curry's and get it the next day until I got a text message tonight from DPD saying that my Apple Watch was arriving tomorrow? I asked for my fricking order to be cancelled and was told it was cancelled?!!!! Your customer service are useless!! I've been EE and Three and they all have better customer services than you idiots, your international call centres are full of liars just to please customers! Not even doing there jobs it's disgraceful! I want to write a formal complaint because it's distract 

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Zakwilko95

You do realise Curry's are Carphone Warehouse and a third party dealer. If you are not happy with the service as you are a Carphone Warehouse customer you need to take it up with the point of sale. 

whats this got to do with Carphone warehouse? 

BandOfBrothers

I'm not surprised your upset and frustrated with Vodafone as they appear to have let you down by not supplying the watch even after you've chased the order and have been given tracking info @Zakwilko95 

No wonder you requested to cancel your order with Vodafone and go with an independent for the watch !

I'm guessing that when you asked for Vodafone to cancel this crossed with the automatic message regarding delivery of the watch from Vodafone. 

As I cannot understandably access accounts as a fellow customer I'd suggest to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

they can access accounts and check the status.

To write a complaint the process is complaints procedure.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Zakwilko95 

Unfortunately, I am unable to be on the forum at the early hours to reread a reply which was made late at night in haste on a mobile phone.

There was a period last month where the Apple Watch was out of stock and on back order, and there were also other customers who came to this forum frustrated with having to wait for delivery of the watch. 

When you order there is only a short period for when you can cancel before the order goes into the system. However, I do agree you should not have been told the order was cancelled. Vodafone generally keep you updated throughout the order with delivery information and once the EDM order number has been received, you are able to see details of the order online but would be unable to track delivery until despatch.

If you receive the watch and don't wish to keep it, just make a return within 14 days, there should be return instructions on the delivery but these can be found here: Returns

send an email to the CEO then it will get sorted, its what I had to do

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]