Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IMEI

MirandaP
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have requested a NUC for my iPhone 6s but apparently the IMEI number on my phone (3566 4908 111 4740)  is not the IMEI number Vodafone have against my account. I spoke to a member of the Vodafone team before Christmas and he was going to look into it. I have not heard back and want to understand where I am in the unlocking process. Has the IMEI code confusion been sorted? Has the NUC been requested? How long will this process take from here? Is there someone I can speak to about this issue, rather than having to use this forum?

Many thanks

Miranda

EF66483B-9FA9-4B1B-8D5B-FBDEC983DE52.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

T_Scarface_M
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi Miranda

Best thing to do with this would be to contact Customer Services on 191 or via web chat as we cannot access your account information on here. 

They can double check the IMEI number on the account and check what status the NUC is at. 

Hope this helps.

Will try a web chat. 

I can’t dial 191 as i’m not with Vodafone anymore and when I call customer services I’m given the options to either enter my mobile number (which is no longer recognised by Vodafone as I’ve moved it to my new provider) or my account number which I don’t have at the moment. If you know of a number I can call to speak to a real life human I would be very grateful. 

Thanks

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Try,

03333 040 191 from other UK landlines or mobiles (standard call charges apply)

Ignore the prompts to key in your mobile number and On the 4th prompt it should change to say press 2 for contracts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BandOfBrothers

Hello @MirandaP

Was the iPhone supplied by an independent or Vodafone ?

Has the iPhone ever been replaced by Apple or an Insurance company  ?

We have a Social Media Team here who read all posts and can engage with you via private message once they catch up to your post in order to pass security checks and they do have Account Access. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

It was a a Vodafone phone. It had the screen repaired through my Vodafone insurance, but surely Vodafone would/should be aware of any changes were made to the IMEI number.