main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

IPad Pro 12.9" Delivery Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

andyb2806 you’re right,I’ve just seen that as well,have you asked anyone about it?

View more options
4: Newbie

Just seen it as well. On the phone to them as I type this. I'll let you know the outcome.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks it’s false advertising at least and according to my solicitor who is a friend they can be sued for this 

View more options

Well after a heated debate, and the mention of false advertising, I walk away with nothing. No update on when I can expect my IPad, and no apple pencil as they say it "comes with one". They state the only page that's correct is the page with the IPad and the plans on.

View more options

I will give a further update as if it’s still on there page it is defo false advertising  I’m ringing the exceutive complaint tomorrow regards my complaint which has many issues regards being told lies and this will be added to it also I have just spoken to my solicitor and he will be sending this to the Ceo via letter and await his reply direct also will keep everyone updated 

View more options

Hi everyone, I’ve looked into this and can see the information you’re referring to on the coming soon page and the sales page.

When on the coming soon page, once you click the ‘Buy now’ button, this takes you to the sales page which states ‘Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio and USB-C device cables sold separately.’.

I understand this is confusing and I’ve raised this internally today. I’m sorry for any confusion caused.

View more options

this has been fead back internaly yeah nothing will be done as per normal in a company this size. 

i have just come off the phone to the directrs complaints team and been advised that my complaint has been passed for final responce team to look at. 

also in regards to your comment regards ot states its sold separtley to find this out you need to read all the information on the web site regards the ipad and then read the small print at the bottom. 

If i was just your average person looking to by an ipad i would just click the link and opurchase the ipad thinking im getting the pencil free with the ipad. 

im looking to proceed with legal action not only for my self the probaley hundrads of other people that have seen and been subject to the fraudulent sellingtaktick on your web site. 

i may if pass my finding to the press to take this further aswell 

View more options

Just Received notification that my parcel with my IPad Pro is arriving tomorrow. Looks like stock may have finally arrived. I could have flew it in from China in the length of time they've had. 

View solution in original position

View more options

K@thomas15992

I’m glad you may finally be getting your iPad. What a joke Vodafone have been regards these. Can I ask did you see the page on the coming soon where it states comes with Apple Pencil if so it won’t however I’m looking at taking full action against big company’s like Vodafone for miss selling and misleading customer via there web pages all I would ask is that you email the cen at nick. Jeffery @ Vodafone . Com regards this issue as the more of us that do the better chance all is  little customer have a better chance of getting action taken against big company’s 

View more options

I most certainly did see the "Comes with apple pencil advertisement" on there coming soon page, and have already complained to the CEO over this issue. Wouldn't be surprised if we're all completely ignored. I do hope the issue with the apple pencil false advertisement can be solved though.

View more options

@thomas15992

i have spoken to the directors office today and there answer was it states on the purchase page at the very bottom Apple Pencil and folio keyboard and lead not included I stated this was still misleading and I fact against the law my case has been off loaded to the final response team to see what they will offer as I was made an offer of £80 however I had many other issues on my account that Vodafone managed to mess up 

View more options
Highlighted

I ordered mine on 6th February, and I have just received notification from DPD that they are delivering it to me today. Funnily enough, yesterday I called vodafone and threatened to cancel. I wonder if that was simply a coincidence. 

View more options