main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

IPad Pro 12.9" Delivery Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

I thought i would create a thread for all of us who are yet to recieve our IPad Orders yet. I have been told by Next Friday at the latest, so will see what happens now.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just Received notification that my parcel with my IPad Pro is arriving tomorrow. Looks like stock may have finally arrived. I could have flew it in from China in the length of time they've had. 

View more options
31 REPLIES 31

@thomas15992 Are you able to track the order using the Vodafone Track My Order feature online? Are you receiving any specific notifications/error messages when doing so? 

View more options

Hi,

Yes I can track the order. It's just sitting at stage 2 though, and has been since the 4th January

View more options

@thomas15992 It's disappointing to hear you've been waiting this amount of time for the delivery of your iPad, I certainly understand how frustrating this can be. Have you received any email updates in relation to your order? Sometimes, if the product you've ordered is out of stock, we'll keep you updated via email regarding your order. 

View more options

Hi,

I have recieved emails and all they state now is that the product is out of stock, and I'll recieved another update in 10 days, or sooner if more stock arrives.

View more options

Thanks for getting back in touch with those details @thomas15992, I'm really sorry about the delay getting your iPad.

You're more than welcome to wait and we'll continue to keep you updated via email; or as the delay's been so long, one of our team will be happy to cancel this order for you. If you'd like to go ahead with this, I've sent you a private message over with details on how to get in touch

View more options

Thank to all the Vodafone Moderators for the suggestions.

I have decided to allow one final week. Until Friday 15th to recieve delivery. If it is not recieved by then i will go ahead and follow the private message and cancel the order.

Tom

View more options

We hope it arrives soon @thomas15992 and thanks for your patience with this.

Let us know what the outcome is.

Blair

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi,I was told yesterday on chat that stock would be in today(Wednesday) and I would receive my iPad on Thursday. Agent said Vodafone receive stock on Wednesday, but another agent told me last week that they receive stock every Thursday and Friday! Think I am just being told various things to get me offline. Mine was only ordered on the 3rd February so I’m not waiting as long as others I’ve read about but as a customer who spends a lot with Vodafone every month it’s very frustrating 

View more options

I thought there was a glimmer of hope but I’ve just received an email me it’s not in stock and be back in touch in 10 days!!! I only ordered the model I did because I was originally told it was in stock! So lied to from the start

View more options

Well at least they were consistent with one thing. I was told they were in stock too. Clearly after waiting nearly a month I don't think they are. I was told stock is every Tuesday & Thursdays.

View more options

Any joy with your delivery yet? I was told yesterday that mine would be with me this morning but nothing yet,I spoke to someone on chat earlier as my tracking number doesn’t work they said very soon,so who knows what that means

View more options

Unfortunately no. I'm in the same situation as you, I was told this would be delivered today and no updates, tracking nunber, or DPD messages.

This is the apple watch situation all over again I'm afraid.

View more options

Oh dear,did you ever get the Apple Watch?

View more options

Eventually, almost 2 months after the order was placed

View more options

@wynner @thomas15992 I'm really sorry to hear you've not received your delivery yet and for any conflicting information you've received in regards to the delay. You'll be sent regular updates via email and text for any progress or changes made to your order/delivery. I appreciate your continued patience whilst we work hard on getting your product to you. 

View more options

Was told it is arriving today,spoke to someone on chat 90 minutes ago and was told I’d receive a text with my consignment number within the hour,surprise surprise no text!  Normally get given a one hour time slot from DPD as I use them quite a lot,waiting to go out and that would have been handy to know,but guess the iPads not coming anyway

View more options

Wow!! Just been told the iPad isn’t being delivered today. Was told it was coming on Thursday,then told it wasn’t picked up by DPD till late on Wednesday so would be Friday,have waited here all day and just been told that it’s still sat in the warehouse!!!!! This is all a joke! At least someone said that they would take off the delivery charge for me,gee thanks £5!

View more options

@wynner It's really disappointing this has happened and you've waited in for your delivery today for it not to arrive - I know how frustrating this situation must be. I'd recommend waiting for your update via text confirming your hourly time slot or day of delivery. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that's been caused by this.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi I have had the same issues I order an iPad Pro 12.9 and was told it was in stock. After many days they put through new orders after all of 2 weeks or there about I finally got my iPad Pro in silver these seem to be in stock a lot quicker than the space gray colour. 

1 question I would ask aha anyone else looked at the coming soon area and when you scroll down to recently released the iPad Pro states it comes with an Apple Pencil this is a clear lie as mine didn’t 

View more options