main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

IPhone Xs Max Preorder Delivery Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Ordered iPhone Xs Max 64gb space grey and an Apple Watch 44m space grey.

Received delivery confirmation for my phone about 40 mins ago, confirmed delivery for tomorrow.

Not heard anything about my Watch though :Sad_face:

View more options
Highlighted

My DPD updated and now says they have my parcel and it’s on its way to my local depot :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted

I had an email at 6am saying my order was at the store ready for collection :Laughing_Face: so so happy!

No messing about like last time! Woo - i hope everyone gets their phones today!

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Same here, too bad I am gonna have to cancel it and return it cause these phones aren’t elegible for VEA. Hopefully someone lucky gets mine one. Looking to go with some other network. 

View more options
Highlighted

No email to say mine is ready for collection, looks like I’m not getting mine today😓.   Looks like the iPhone 7+  Fiasco All over again.

View more options
Highlighted

Stores can get the DPD delivery of preorder phones up to 12pm on launch day. Still hope yet bud. 

View more options
Highlighted

Just been given my one hour timeslot by DPD, and will be the proud owner of an Xs Max, this afternoon. Check the DPD App, for an update on your timeslot.

View more options
Highlighted

Had my one hour time slot :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted

Andy, have you tried the DPD app?

View more options
Highlighted

Don’t know if anyone in same boat as me, but I need my new handset unlocked so can put work sim in. Vodafone said they will unlock for me straight away, but I won’t get to see my new handset till Monday as I’m away till then. The unlock team asked me for my imei and my sim number so they can process the unlock, but they will have to wait till next week.

but Vodafone advisor told me, that all new iPhones from 6+ up, all come as unlocked. Can anyone confirm this?

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Yes, that is actually correct, according to the various websites and Vodafone itself too. Unless you get it from Carphonewarehouse. All iPhones these days comes unlocked. Well, I had mine all came unlocked (6+, 7+ and 😎

View more options
Highlighted

Hope so :Smiling:

my last upgrade two years ago, 7+.... that wasn’t unlocked when I had it from Vodafone though :Sad_face:

but Vodafone did say that it’s a new thing they started doing.

Also the unlock team are still asking my my IMEI, but why if the handsets come unlocked out the box.

View more options
Highlighted

Just recieved delivery of my XS Max

View more options
Highlighted
6: Helper

And my XS max 64gb space grey was delivered about twenty minutes ago! Well done Vodafone for a change! 

View more options
Highlighted

My space grey iPhone xs max 256gb delivered about 2 hours ago :Smiling:

wont get to see it till Monday though, as I’m away :’(

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Been messed about all day anyone else had this with dpd ! One minute it's on way next they changed it to tomorrow ! Now it's changed to today ! And online its says with driver but he's delayed ,that was last update at 2,40pm :Sad_face:  still says with driver don't no if it's coming or not with all changes :Sad_face:

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator

@Coreybeth12 wrote:

Been messed about all day anyone else had this with dpd ! One minute it's on way next they changed it to tomorrow ! Now it's changed to today ! And online its says with driver but he's delayed ,that was last update at 2,40pm :Sad_face:  still says with driver don't no if it's coming or not with all changes :Sad_face:

Did it arrive?! 👀

View more options
Highlighted

Has anyone else not recieved their phone yet?! I ordered it last Tuesday and I'm still waiting for it to arrive :Sad_face: 

View more options
Highlighted

I filled the callback form a few minutes after preorder opened, got a callback the next day and so far..nothing :// I keep checking the DPD app but that also comes up blank, it's annoying 

View more options
Highlighted

@ipsaunders @pikoccho Have you both received confirmation of your order? If so, please follow the details I've provided in the private message I've sent and we'll be happy to take a look into the progress of them for you once we have received your information.

View more options