Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IPhone x lies

leemobile23
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Another year and a whole mess again. Ordered a 256gb iPhone x was clearly told delivery in 1 to 2 weeks which has been and gone and still no phone!

in the last 8 days I've been promised 3 different delivery dates none of which happen even been given a fake tracking number. Been contantly told your at the top of the priority list. 

Why can no one just give us a straight answer and why do the people on live chat just consistently just lie after lie. And they think this is ok. 

Who do we complain to about live chat ? 

12 REPLIES 12

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Nick-T

My advice is to do a screen shot of the chat as well just incase the transcript does not come through. 

Information should have been updated on your call notes regarding the chat conversation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Chami
2: Seeker

I received my one on the launch day and was faulty. Tried everthing to sort the problem but doesnt work. called them on 16th Nov. and they promised a replacement to be deliver on 24th Nov. but still nothing. they gave different days every time I call. Once talked to a manager (realy doesnt have any clue of what he was talking) and he talked to me like I did something wrong. He was telling no body knows when the stock will be back and what you expect me to do.... and also offered me to give my tracking number to track the order, He is a manager but even doesnt know how vodafone does things.(tracking info comes to us with the first confirmation email)

I made a formal complain about this matter to the complaints dep. and they promised to refund my charges till I get my replacement. 

Vodafone doesnt know how much stock they have or how many they expect, when or how... even the agent who handle my complain has told me that. But interestingly they keep taking the orders and lying to the customers.

Seriously one of the worst customer care. Still nearly one month I am strugling with my phone..

ashy555

I have had the same problem. They can't give you an option to exchange it for somethign else. It take 3-5 days to cancel an order. It is a complete shambles.