Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IPhoneX - 4G not working

Deepher
2: Seeker

I have recently upgraded my phone from 6s to iphone x. After updating my data settings manually I still dont have 4g. With the same sim card i have faster connection in iphone 6s or android. I have a pay as you go account. How can i solve this?

13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If your inserting the sim card in another phone and attaining 4g then the sim card and account are fine. 

In the iPhone can you check in the Network connection preference settings to ensure 4g / Lte is selected. 

Can you try another known to be working sim card in the iPhone to see if 4g works. 

An Apple Store Genius Bar can run a diagnostic on the phone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thank you 

AnnS

Hi @Deepher

If this is an upgraded phone, you may benefit from asking a store to do a SIM swap to a new SIM.  Sometimes, a SIM will work perfectly in an alternative phone and fail to connect to all services in a new phone.

You may find a new SIM solves your 4G connection issue.

Thank you I will try that 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Deepher The only other advice I can think would help is that 4G might not be enabled on your new plan. 

Please contact us using the link in the private message I've sent and we'd be more than happy to check this for you 🙂

I’m having no luck, ported number over onto Voxi getting 3G signal no 4G on iPhone 7 tried sim in different phone still nothing.

cant login to my online account

help

AnnS

@averageuser wrote:

I’m having no luck, ported number over onto Voxi getting 3G signal no 4G on iPhone 7 tried sim in different phone still nothing.

cant login to my online account

help

Hi @averageuser

The data problem with by with your Voxi SIM, you need to contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels and ask to to enable 4G against your account.

As far as your online account access is concerned, Customer Services will be able to help with your log on problem.

Karanbajaj1995

Did you find any solution. I am facing the same problem. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can check that all of your settings are correct too @Karanbajaj1995 :Smiling: Please follow the steps I've provided in the private message I've sent and we'll be in touch to help with your 4G.