Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Call Bug, iOS 12.3

quinton77
1: Seeker

Hello everyone,

For reference, iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12.3.

Since updating to iOS 12.3 I’ve had a few calling glitches happening to me. Whenever someone calls (international or local), my phone screen would freeze and I would be unable to do anything. This includes accepting, declining, using my power button to decline or mute, use the home button to get out of the app/screen and if the call ends I still cannot exit the screen whatsoever. The onto foxes I have is a hard reboot via the power and volume some buttons or holding down the power button and doing a RAM reset by holding down the home button.

Has this been happening to anyone else? I’ve searched on google but haven’t found anything. Is there anything I can do to stop this? It’s been very annoying whenever I get a call.

TIA

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I appreciate that this maybe the phone and it's software @quinton77  , but just as a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone i.e. not an iPhone on that iOS ?

Also does this issue happen everywhere you go ?

It could be mast issues or congestion.

Check for any issues via the Status-checker.

Vodafone also has a dedicated help thread > Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

Sometimes the issue is the sim card itself which can be replaced at any Vodafone Highstreet Store. Take photo ID.

If it is the iPhone then the best place to look is the Apple forum to see if there are any people having the same issue as you.

A Vodafone Highstreet Store can help also be sending the iPhone away for a diagnostic but my recommendation is if you have one local visit an Apple Stores Genius Bar for a diagnostic test.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.