Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Calls on iPhone 5 going straight to Voicemail

katherinelau
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hey, I've had real trouble with my phone today!! Incoming calls are not coming through and going straight to voicemail and had no record of missed calls, despite having full signal etc. I asked colleagues at work to call me which all came through fine, but they were sat right next to me.. I have not got call forwarding on or anything and texts and iMessages are working fine. Please give me some advice!!

Thanks
Katherine
253 REPLIES 253

Hi 1penelope,

We did process an update last night to resolve this issue, please can you try the instructions again and let me know how you get on.

james

Try dialling ##002# - long shot but might help

Thanks for all suggestions while going through all settings on phone realised that "do not disturb" function was on. My husband had set the phone up at Christmas time for me and thought it would work the same as on an iPad i.e you wouldn't get email notifications late at night or early morning! Not realising it blocks calls unless the phone is being used on another function or screen is on. In idle mode nothing comes through at all. Turned the setting off and just use silent mode and it works. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to as there are lots of forums saying the same, however does seem obvious now. Thanks again.

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It could well be a network issue if the network is busy or there is a problem with the local mast. Have a look on the fault boards where you can search by network to see if there is an issue locally. Where in the UK are you?

I would also re-boot the phone by holding down the sleep and home keys for around 15 seconds ignoring all prompts until you see the Apple logo. You don't lose any data and it is the equivalent of re-booting a computer.

I find this happens to me a lot in Central London because the network is congested.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png