Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ipad air 2 upgrade

stephenvalente
4: Newbie
I've been looking to upgrade my ipad 4 to the latest air 2 128gb model for a few weeks. Was offered £79 off with the £29/montj contract before NHS discount as there doesn't seem to be any clear upgrade path or offers.

This was first offered 6-7 weeks ago, and was said to be delayed due to stock issues. A month went by and I tried again. Same offer and no further discounts due to being ignored in all reality. Thatd nearly 3 weeks ago now, and still no sign of my ipad air 2 128gb shipping!

Something is obviously going wrong, and I'm rapidly coming to the point where I buy direct from Apple and ditch my vodafone contract!

It will now take a much improved offer on the upfront price with this model to make me stay.

Anyone from Vodafone care to comment and offer a solution?
6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @stephenvalente

Please contact our Live help team for further help with this order.

Thanks,

Simon

stephenvalente
4: Newbie
Hello Simon.

Therein lies the problem. I have tried the Live Chat several times now, and had two promises of delivery, and others of call backs to try and resolve the matter without success.

I will try the live chat once more this week, but not holding my breath on receiving an order.

This, and the signal issues my wife and I are having with our vodafone contract handsets since the local 4g upgrade is making me question how far brand loyalty is worth over quality of service?

Hi @stephenvalente 

If you still need help, find out how to get in touch here.

We aim to reply to you within 48 hours.

Thanks,

Ian

Hello. I've tried going down the email route, resulting in being told to contact upgrades! They are the people I'm having difficulties getting anything from! LIve chat has been a none starter the last couple of nights with waits of 35 minutes plus.

I've got a feeling Vodafone aren't that interested in retaining my business. I will make it easy for them soon if socks aren't pulled up metaphorically speaking.

All I want is a simple upgrade to the iPad Air 2. Is that too much to ask?

Seems to be! I've tried upgrading my iPad to an iPhone and been told they can't upgrade unless it's to another tablet. Probably better deals available out there for you. Not the best answer but chat have been useless in dealing with me over the last month

@stephenvalente  and  @sarahc1986 

We're unable to upgrade accounts through the eForum and Live help can assist you with your query.

If we’re showing as busy, sit tight and an agent will be with you as soon as they're available. 

You can change from a tablet to a phone agreement, it'll just require a new SIM and we'll make the changes to your account.

DaveCD