Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 12 pro max order confirmed

Otty
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello everyone, recently I've ordered the iPhone 12 pro max pacific blue 128gb... For 3 days the tracking is saying that my order is confirmed but not dispatched 😭 does someone knows how long it takes to get dispatched? I've but a case for the phone and it's not fun looking at an empty case😭

Last thing... It's the phone back in stock?

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If the iPhone is in stock it should be a matter of days.

Once you have the tracking number you'll know more.

I-want-to-track-my-order. 

myvodafone/ordertracker. 

If the iPhone is out of stock then you'd need to contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat and they'll advise.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jose711
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve got the same issue but ordered on the 14th (128gb silver). Was told 1-2 weeks for delivery as it’s out of stock; the tracker now says ”Our supplier is low in stock due to high demand. But we’re working closely with them to get your order to you as quickly as possible” - it’s showing as order confirmed- back order but estimated delivery date 27th November (this changed from the 25th that was showing a couple of days ago, there was no estimate prior to that). Does anyone have any idea on how long they take to restock properly?

My phone arrived yesterday after calling them for a whole week, and I've order it the same day as you 

Great, so there’s hope!

I just did an online chat but they didn’t tell me anything useful.

What model/ colour did you order? 

The 128gb Pacific blue!!