main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Iphone 13 pro max backlog

leesidney
2: Seeker

hi guys. 

i ordered the iphone 13 pro max three weeks ago ive had many false promise from voadafone regarding the delivery of this device. 

can anyone advise if they are in the same boat? 

and if they received the order? 

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Jambo1872
4: Newbie

I ordered last Wednesday. Given 5-6 week estimate but due to be delivered tomorrow. 13 pro max 256gb sierra blue. 

View more options
StuartKicks

I ordered a 256 Pro Max in Graphite and was told 3-4 weeks 

View more options
Jared-ains

Hi all 

I ordered my iphone 13 pro max silver 1tb on the 23rd of October. 10 days ago they said they will update me in 10 days. That was today, they emailed me said they still dont know when they will get more stock for the iPhone 13 pro max 1TB and will update me again in 10 days. However on the order status its changed from 6 to 7 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks and now to 1 to 2 weeks. So does this mean I will definitely get it within 2 weeks ?  Does anyone who works for vodphone know when they will receive more iPhone 13 pro max 1TB ?. I am desperate for the phone as my old phone  is broken and I have been waiting since the 23rd of October. Has anyone else ordered the iphone 13 pro max 1TB after the 23rd of October and already received theirs ? Any info would be appreciated thanks guys sorry for grammar my phone is cracked very hard to type 

View more options
Jared-ains

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 1tb on the 23rd of October still not came and there saying update me in 10 days again. Did you order the 1TB also ? And have you for yours yet ? Thanks 

View more options
Mark

Hey @Jared-ains I'm sorry to hear there's a delay with your phone, we're working with our suppliers to source stock for any outstanding orders and I'm sure we'll get this for you as soon as possible. I can see we've been in touch as scheduled and advised we're still awaiting stock of your phone. We'll continue to keep you updated on the progress of your order by email. We'll also email you they day before your order's due to be dispatched to confirm this, DPD will also text you on the day of delivery with your 1 hour time slot.

I've moved your other post into this thread to keep everything together and help avoid any confusion.

View more options