Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 4 no service and/or network restricted

deanne1973m
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

please help, earlier today i thought i had lost my phone so called up customer services and got the phone and sim block, an hour later after a proper look, i had found my phone, so i called them back up and asked for them to switch it all bck on, this was done instantly, but after 2 hours, i now get 1 of 3 things, the vodaphone uk signak without a signal, or no service, and also network restricted, i have tried restting network settings, hard rebooting phone and leaving sim card out for an hour,

i am now without a phone and face a long 5 hour drive tonight at midnight to leeds and really do not want to do this without a phone tohand incase of emergency, is there anyone out there that cnn help meplease

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi thanks for offering to help really appreciated, this has now been sorted after calling customer services for about the 8th time,

once again many thanks

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi deanne1973m and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

Actions on the network can take up to 24hrs to take into effect. However, I’d like to take a look at this for you to see if there is anything we can do to speed this up. I’m going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Want to give feedback about me?

You can do so here

hi thanks for offering to help really appreciated, this has now been sorted after calling customer services for about the 8th time,

once again many thanks

Hi, i got an iphone 4 from my friend and it has the same problem. It says that "Network is not available - phone not allowed" is there any chance you can help me out please.

@joybelzy

We’ll need to check the IMEI number of the iPhone.

To get this you’ll need to go to Settings, General, About, and scroll down to IMEI.

Once you’ve got this, please contact us via Live Chat so we can check the status of the phone.