Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 plus Red Hot Plan...

ha5016
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
After being a loyal vodafone customer for over ten years, I have finally felt compelled enough to use the forum!

I signed up on a red hot plan a year ago in order every September to get the latest iPhone.

So when pre-orders were announced I got on the phone at 8.01am and got in line to reserve my phone. After an eternity I spoke to someone who said they couldn't deal with red hot customers over the phone, and that I must go into a store to pre order.

So off I trekked to the nearest shop for when they opened at 10am. On entering the shop and waiting for the assistants to finish catching up on how they previously spent their evening we went through all the security questions. And finally when I said I was on a red hot contract they told me you couldn't pre order one and you would just have to wait and see when they came into stock!

The whole point for me in paying for the red hot plan, is from what ive read you get the latest phones when they come out every 12 months. If I had been on a standard contract I would have been able to pre order! It doesn't make sense to me?

I've now got to take more time out to visit another store just to be told it's a months wait. And I'm stuck with an iPhone 5s that is decreasing in value!
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ha5016,

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can take a look into this for you, please get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Sarah