main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Iphone xs stockage

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

I ordered my iphone xs last Monday they said it would be delivered today however has not been delivered as out of stock? Is anybody else waiting or know when they will be in stock and when i will recieve my phone ? My new contract (data etc) has already started however havent got phone !!!! 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @Tcx111

The customer service agents are the best to speak with as they have a line of sight to stock. 

However on the Vodafone Online Shop its suggesting the

64Gb Silver is 1-2 weeks.

Gold is next day. 

Space Grey next day. 

256Gb are all available next day.

512Gb available next day. 

Vodafone Shop Link.

Other options if the Vodafone Highstreet Store has stock would be to cancel the online order with customer services and process the order in the store. 

The link has a stock availability option for stores to see if your most local one has stock. 

They cannot supply you an iPhone from their pool of stock yo your online order however. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Hi @Tcx111

The customer service agents are the best to speak with as they have a line of sight to stock. 

However on the Vodafone Online Shop its suggesting the

64Gb Silver is 1-2 weeks.

Gold is next day. 

Space Grey next day. 

256Gb are all available next day.

512Gb available next day. 

Vodafone Shop Link.

Other options if the Vodafone Highstreet Store has stock would be to cancel the online order with customer services and process the order in the store. 

The link has a stock availability option for stores to see if your most local one has stock. 

They cannot supply you an iPhone from their pool of stock yo your online order however. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, @BandOfBrothers yes they have said that the space grey (which i have ordered) is not going to be in stock for 3/5 days unfortunately! I just wish they would not tell me a day and then it doesn’t turn up. Ah yes that could be an option. 

View more options

Ive recieved a message from dpd its being delivered today! Thankyou for your advice

View more options
1: Seeker
View more options