main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Is the Iphone 6 in stock or not?!

3: Seeker
I did an early upgrade last week to the Iphone 6 16GB in gold and when the order was placed it stated on website and was confirmed over the phone that the waiting time is 3-4 weeks however when i went online the next day it said that they were available between 2-4 working days. Which waiting time is correct im very impatient already and only waited 5 days so far haha
View more options
7 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @RachaelShea ,

Delivery estimates can change, both forwards and backwards depending on stock and cancellations.

We'll keep you updated via text and/or email. You can also track your order status here.

Cheers,

Ben

View more options
Hi @Ben_H i have been using the online tracker and on tuesday it progressed to stage 3 ' your order has been picked at our warehouse...' However i have heard nothing since so i am still no further forward in knowing if it is in stock or not? Thanks Rachael
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @RachaelShea,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt B

View more options
4: Newbie
Please can someone advise why the Vodapone website states that all models of the iphone 6 are in stock, but when I contacted Vodafone on live chat they stated that they are still awaiting stock from Apple??
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mark6080 

Have you been able to order your iPhone yet?

All our upgrade deals are the same whether in store or online.

Thanks,

Sarah

View more options
4: Newbie
Hi, I ordered my iPhone 6 64gb in grey on 20/10/2014 and still waiting for it
View more options

i am having that same issue - still looking for help to solve it as its been 3 weeks

View more options