Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App not working

moulee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.

This is the app from the app store.

If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.

I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it , turning off wifi etc.

Can someone please notify the developer of the software to look in to this

Thank you
57 REPLIES 57

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi moulee

Thanks for your post and bringing this to our attention.

We're not aware of any major errors with the app and any problems faced with installing or using the app would generally be down to the profile of a customers account or whether they're registered for My Account.

If you're still encountering difficulties then we'll need to access your account. I've sent a private message with the details of how to contact us and you can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

How can there be so many messages, going back months, about theVodafone app not working and you still haven't fixed it. It doesn't work on my iPad 

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Rococo

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

There are different reasons customers experience difficulties with the 'My Vodafone' app, from using old software to typing incorrect passwords so unfortunately there is not one answer for all queries we can post.

Please can you provide the information posted by Ben_H just above yours.

Also can you let me know if you are able to log in to 'My Account' normally.

Many Thanks

DaveCD
eForum Team

I am suffering the same issue with my Iphone 4s and my Ipad 2

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Kellyworley

Pop us your details here and we'll take a closer look at this for you. 

In the mean time please use Paul's workaround :).

Thanks

Sukhi

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

moulee wrote:
Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.

This is the app from the app store.

If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.

I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it , turning off wifi etc.

Can someone please notify the developer of the software to look in to this

Thank you

The app is working on my iPhone, what error message do you get when you try to open the app?

Thank you. I have done as requested in your pm.

If you look at the latest iTunes review for the app it's getting nothing but 1 star because it seems people are having the same issues. It's just not working.

Thank you

It is not working on Andoird.

It tries to collect the acocunt info and then says

'Unexpected error - we cant return your account infomation right now, please try again later'.

Mine also stopped working a few days ago.

Also if I chose the 'help' option in the app it says 'network error - unable to retrieve help from the server'

Please dont ask me if I have mobile data or wireless setup - yes I do and it works fine.

It doesnt look like a problem with the account to me.

Scott

Have you had your first bill yet, either from a new contract or upgrade if you've changed your tariff?

I got told that you need to wait until you've had your first bill on your new plan for it to take effect.

If it's the right answer, click the "Is this the answer" button.