Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App not working

moulee
3: Seeker
Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.

This is the app from the app store.

If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.

I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it , turning off wifi etc.

Can someone please notify the developer of the software to look in to this

Thank you
57 REPLIES 57

IM ALSO HAVING THE SAME ISSUE & CAN NOT SEE ANY ACCOUNT INFO ABOUT MY IPAD DATA ACCOUNT

AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY CALL BACK................. COME ON VODAFONE SORT THIS OUT I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE TUESDAY TO GET THIS SORTED & EVERYTIME I CALL NO1 KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH MY ACCOUNT. I CURRNENTLY HAVE MY PHONE ON CONTRACT WITH YOU AS WELL, THIS WILL NOT BE GETTING RENEWED WITH YOU, TRUELY SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE

AND STILL I WAIT FOR MY CALL FROM VODAFONE............

I'm still waiting for my call back with an update 

it has been a week

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stadekola

Thank you for your post and it is great to see you.:smileyhappy:

It would appear that this often occurs during peak times, have you been able to try this early morning or late at night?

Also have you been able to access 'My Account' online using a PC or similar?

I have sent you a PM so we can raise this to our support team.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Hi kelvyn29

We tried to call you yesterday and even left a voicemail, we have received an email from you and this was also responded to yesterday so if you reply to that we will be able to move forward.

Hi markus295

Thank you for your posts.

Were you given a reference for your call with the Tech Team?

I have sent you a PM to see if we can chase this up and pass this information to our support team.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I've had no phone call or any email response from you......

I have sent the email to vodafone

Since the latest version of the My Vodafone app was released on the Apple store and updated to my iphone 4, I have been unable to get it to work. Like many others (if you read the feedback on iTunes) the app just reports that due to a technical issue no details can be displayed.

Been the same for over a  week now.

But some say it works!?

I have deleted it, re-installed it and nothing works. Have hard rebooted the my phone too. Have now deleted the app. Its a massive waste of time and a real frustration.

Poor show Vodafone.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MRich536,

Thanks for posting. As this is only happening to individual users as opposed to all users, can you confirm the software version you're currently running on your iPhone 4 as well as any other data counter apps you've got installed on the device? Once we get more information, we can try and replicate then troubleshoot this query for you. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

stevieb21

I have a new Ipad, and have installed the 'My Vodafone App'.

It all appears to work fine, apart from the 'Usage, Plan & Extras' option which never loads.

Help Please

Thanks